4个回复

《NBA 2K11》Preview+七张新图

楼层直达
Jones丶

ZxID:8523118

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2010-07-31 0
《NBA 2K11》Preview+七张新图
Last year's NBA 2K game was solid.There's no doubting that. It featured the same good looking gameplay that we're used to with an insane amount of fidelity in terms of the animations the series has always possessed. Yet, when I sat down with NBA 2K10, I found myself staring at a bunch of cool-looking basketball moves with the feeling of total control being a bit muted. But man, they sure did look great. While I'm happy to report that this year's NBA 2K still looks wonderfully polished even in the early build I just played, gone are all of those canned animations that constrained some of the action to looking more like a movie than a user-controlled basketball game.
去年的 NBA 2K 非常出色。 毫无疑问的。有着一直追求的游戏性, 还有非常多逼真的动作。 但是,当我坐下来玩 NBA 2K10 的时候,却发现自己只是盯着一个只是拥有酷炫的动作,感觉操作起来总有那么点难以言语。不过呢,他们真的把画面做的非常好。 这次我很高兴报道今年的NBA 2K,虽然现在玩到的是初期的版本,画面还是那么无比地华丽, 过去是那些提前录制的动作,这种局限性让有些动作给我们的感觉是在看电影一样,而不是我们自己心里所想操作的动作。

This year, just about every single animation can be broken out of and altered in some way. Going for a layup but see a center looming in the lane? Simply alter your shot by tapping the shot stick in either direction (this can also be used to trigger different dunk types, including one that forces your player to hang on the rim after flushing it). In-air collisions that alter your set animations are also in; so even if you don't willfully change your shot, chances are a big center like Yao Ming is going to alter it (and, in turn, your body) for you.
今年, 基本上所有动作都可以在不同情况下被拆分。 要去上篮却看见中间有阻拦? 只需要用摇杆改变你的投篮方式 (这还可以用来启动不同类型的扣篮,其中一个就是可以强行让你的角色滞留在空中完成投篮)。 现在也引入了空中对抗进而改变之前启用的动作; 所以就算你不情愿去改变你的投篮动作,像姚明这样的大中锋也会撞到你去改变 (改变的不仅是动作,还有你的身体)。

下载 (122.21 KB)
2 小时前

Break it down, son.
拿下他!!

Of course, interruptible animations aren't confined to driving the lane and shooting the rock. Dribbling animations can be interrupted just as easily. First, let's go over how the dribbling mechanics have changed. Rather than holding the right trigger and the left trigger or just the left trigger or some weird timed combination of the two of them, the left trigger holds most of your dribbling moves this year. Simply holding the left trigger and maneuvering the left stick gets you all sorts of moves, but this year they should all make sense.
当然,可被打断的动作不只局限于突破还有投篮,运球动作也可以被轻易地打断。 首先,让我们来看看运球系统改在哪里。 相比按住Right Trigger和Left Trigger,或者直接Left Trigger,又或者其他任意的组合键,今年Left Trigger控制大部分的动作。 按住Left Trigger,然后移动左摇杆会带来不同的动作,今天控制起来应该更加得心应手。

Right Trigger和Left Trigger 配合摇杆来执行不同动作的
Right Trigger 就是游戏中的 RT 或者 RB 而 Left Trigger 则是 LT 或者 LB 按键。根据不同玩家的爱好设置都会不一样。

If the ball is in your right hand and you flick it to the right, he's going to feign a crossover. If you then bring the left stick over to the left, the animation is going to bridge to a full crossover. Of course there are also variants of the crossover from there. Through other finite motions with the left stick (such as going from the left to tapping to the right to going back to the left) you can pull off things like an in and out and a double crossover. Spin moves are pulled off how you'd expect, but in NBA 2K11 the stars of the game make better use of them than ever before.
如果球在你的右手,你快速的向右摇一下,他将会做一个变向过人。如果你接着又把左摇杆移到左边,那么就会做出整个交叉运球。当然还有不同类型的交叉运球。 虽然左摇杆的动作有限,你可以控制内外的双次交叉运球。 转身过人就会跟你想象中一样,不过在 NBA 2K11,明星球员会比以往更好运用这些技能。

You know how Kobe does that little spin move directly into a pull-up jumper? Lakers haters despise it, I'm sure, but that's not stopping it from making an appearance in this year's game and looking great. Speaking of Kobe, players can now do his annoying size-up dribble (and pretty much any other player's size-up move) by holding the left trigger. If you hold both triggers you'll instantly enter a post-up position. Players can use this anywhere on the hardwood, which means you'll be able to bring the ball up the court Gary Payton-style if you want.
你知道Kobe怎么做一个小转身然后直接跳投? 讨厌 Lakers 会无视它,我肯定的,但是这些动作只让这个游戏看起来更加好。提起Kobe,玩家可以用Left Trigger按键做原地胯下运球(还有其他类似的运球)。 如果你按住Right Trigger和Left Trigger你会马上做一个低位背打。 玩家可以在任何区域使用它,因此玩家就可以想 Gray Payton 那样把球带到前场了。
下载 (106.09 KB)
2 小时前

This year's "Videogame Team" as 2K Sports put it. Meaning everyone is going to use them.
今年2K Sports所认定的最强游戏队,意味着所以人都会用他们。

The depth of the new dribbling mechanic is huge. Far beyond anything I could grasp in my short demo. Thankfully the 2K developer, who was kind enough to beat the piss out of me in my first game, showed what a little practice could bring. He was pulling off moves like the Euro-step layup all over my grill and everything I saw looked great in motion.
这个强大的运球系统, 远不止我目前从这个简短的试玩中体会到的。感谢2K的开发人员,在玩的时候给了我点小贴士,证实一点点锻炼也能小有成效。他用像 Euro-step 式上篮,一切动作看起来都那么棒!

While dribbling was no-doubt a huge focus for the development team at 2K Sports, the passing game has seen a similar number of refinements. Total Control Passing, a feature that made its debut in NBA Live 10, is being brought to NBA 2K11. Simply hold the right shoulder button and you'll be presented with the typical icon passing prompts, then you'll need to either press or hold a player's button to get him the ball. Pressing it will pass it instantly while holding it will allow you to control that player manually until the button is released, at which the point the pass will be made.
运球无疑是2K Sports开发团队最专注的, 传球系统也有不少改变。NBA Live 10 才有的全新系统,Total Control Passing *(全局传球),现在来到了 NBA 2K 11。 只需简简单单地按下右前方的键,传统的 Icon Passing*(根据按键标志传球)会出现,然后你可以选择按下或者一直按住。按下则会马上传球,按住则会让你手动控制哪个球员直到你松开按键,然后把球传出去。

Play calling has also seen a great overhaul. I've never been one to spend the time calling plays in a basketball game -- call me a newbie if you must – but this year's game is going to change all that. Now all you have to do is tap the left shoulder button to bring up what looks like the same Total Control Passing button prompts, but this time when you press a player's icon you'll be presented with a list of plays for that player. You can also instantly become that player with a press of the right shoulder button and send him on a cut in any direction you want with a flick of the right stick.
战术呼叫也有很大修改。从没在篮球游戏用战术,一次都没有 - 如果你硬要说我是菜鸟我也认了 - 不过今年的游戏将会改变。现在你只要按下左前键,会弹出一个很像 Total Control Passing 的界面,不过这次你根据球员显示的按键来按的话,会显示一个针对该球员的战术列表。 你还可以马上控制该球员,只需按下右前键,同时可以控制右摇杆让他往不同方向切入。

Oh, and cuts to the basket are finally made with a sense of urgency so that it will be painfully obvious when you've missed an open man streaking to the hoop (as I did during the demo). If you want to intentionally miss the guy cutting, you could always fake the pass (new this year) with the B button (Circle on PS3), causing the defender to swipe at the ball and drive to the hole instead. Of course, you can run a list of plays by pressing the appropriate button on the list. This year, each team has a list of roughly 30 authentic plays that 2K got right from the coaches with over 1,000 true-to-life plays overall.
噢, 现在切入要球也变得很重要, 当你错失一个空挡传球的机会,你会显得非常痛苦(跟我在试玩的时候一样)。  如果你刻意不传球给切入的球员,你可以按下B按键(PS3的“O”按键)做一个假传(新功能哦),让防守球员 去挥手拦截球,然后自己突破。当然,你可以根据不同按键使用一系列的战术。今年,每个队都有30个真实的战术,2K都获得这些教练的授权,总共有1,000个真实的战术。
下载 (108.47 KB)
2 小时前
Give it a kiss off the glass, Tim. You big pansy.

打个板吧,Tim,大石佛。

It's that sort of attention to detail and authenticity that really makes NBA 2K11 what it is. Lebron James feels like Lebron James, and he damn sure looks like Lebron James. His jumper, his crossover, the way he finishes at the hole, the way he runs up court; it's all vintage King James. 2K Sports put a lot of emphasis on making sure that the players always moved in some sort of rhythm so as to avoid looking like robots at any point. There are still some transitions between animations that need some work, but for the most part they've nailed it even at this early stage.
注重游戏细节和真实性,这才是NBA 2K11。 Lebron James 更像 Lebron James,越看越像! 他的跳投,突破过人,扣篮的时候,在场上的跑动;全是皇帝James的最佳表现。2K Sports 强调他们会让球员根据某种节奏跑动避免像机器人一样。动作与动作之间的衔接工作还在进行, 不过大部分他们都解决了,还是在开发初期阶段。

Physical play (bodies jostling in the post or when a player drives to the lane) is getting an overhaul this year as well. If you played last year's FIFA game from EA Sports, you'll know what to expect from NBA 2K11. In other words, you're always able to have a sense of control even if your player is bumping into someone else on the court. No matter the collision, the goal of the development team is to ensure that players always feel like they're in control of their player's weight and momentum. I didn't get a chance to get a feel for the feature yet, but I'll be sure to dive a bit deeper the next time I get my hands on the game.
物理游戏性也有变动(内线身体冲撞或者突破上篮)。如果你玩过去年 EA Sports 的 FIFA, 你会知道NBA 2K11将会是一个什么样子。换句话说,你会不时的感觉某种动感就像你的控制球员在场上碰到某个球员。 不管怎么碰撞,开发团队的目标就是要让他们跟控制真实的球员体重和能量一样。 我没得到体会这个功能的机会, 但我下次一定会研究的更深更透彻。

In case you haven't figured it out by now, there are a lot of gameplay changes in NBA 2K11. Far too many to be dished out in a single preview. Rest assured, if you were someone who hated the feeling of being out of control in last year's game, you shouldn't have that problem with NBA 2K11. From spin moves that branch into one-armed pump fakes to those that end in jump shots to dribble animations that can branch into any number of moves, 2K11 seems to have really nailed the look and feel of the NBA with the gameplay revisions.
免得你还没发现, NBA 2K11 的游戏性变化很大。 多到没办法在一次试玩里就把全部体验出来。放心吧, 你如果讨厌去年那种好像失控的感觉,一定不会发生在NBA 2K11了。 从转身过人,然后单臂假动作,到最终跳投,从运球到其他跟多的动作变化, 2K11似乎真的把NBA的视觉跟感觉融入到新版游戏性里面。

下载 (100.66 KB)
2 小时前

Layups can be altered at any time.

千变万化的上篮动作。

Thankfully the graphics follow suit with some of the most realistic player faces ever seen in a basketball game. The framerate still needs some work during transitions between gameplay and shots of players on the sideline, but for the most part everything runs well. Oh, and the cheerleaders have seen a visual upgrade as well. I'm not kidding; the Lakers girls actually did look quite nice.
感谢他们把球员的面部做的比以往更加真实。虽然游戏帧数还需要一些加强工作像游戏画面切换和场边球员的镜头, 不过大部分都运行的很好。 还有拉拉队也有视觉升级了。我没有开玩笑,Lakers 的 拉拉队看起来就很不错。

We'll have a lot more information on NBA 2K11 as we get closer to the October 5 release date – including information on how Michael Jordan fits into all this madness – but until then, feast your eyes on some fresh screens.
越接近10月5日,我们会有更多关于 NBA 2K11 的消息。包括Michael Jordan 如何被用到游戏里 - 请拭目以待。

*标注 Total Control Passing, Icon passing 都是游戏特色名称,这里我只能自己翻译下给个名字。------Znfsouth

下载 (101.61 KB)
2 小时前 下载 (103.6 KB)
2 小时前 下载 (65.37 KB)
2 小时前
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +10
DB+10

读书丨惹人烦

ZxID:10442853

等级: 贵宾
读书真的好烦好烦。。。