倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
7个回复

[问题求助]来份PS文书,看能看懂不

楼层直达
憨子。6f67

ZxID:30116449

等级: 新兵
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2016-11-08 0
Note:xxx's experience is more helpful for the application of science, so we focus on the science to write the document. For the need to identify the professional institutions, we will be with students and parents to determine the specific professional.
Statement Personal
My name is XXX, is a love of science high school students. The father is a mechanical expert, the mother is a chemical quality control division. From the impact of the family atmosphere, I love the science, read the books are also more high-tech, astronomy, xxxxx (Please add, I hope to provide some magazines, websites, etc.). By little Little, I found that science and technology in the little bit of life. Pendulum ticks, and gravity, XXX, XXX have a relationship. Car speeding, and the precision of the power system, operating system, xxxxx is closely related to. I found that the impact of science and technology life bit by bit, a good mobile charger, a safe pressure cooker, a design of lightweight shock absorbing function of a good baby, will make life more beautiful. I was full of curiosity to see the world, looking forward to more know, more achieve, more. learn I am full of passion for life, always look forward to the use of their own school, to something in the world. improve
At a high point, we learned the XXXX knowledge (the specific time to be determined), so I am interested in precision instruments. I bought an alarm clock to come down and see a lot of secrets, and many of the scientific and technological content of the craft small, which is less than $5. (my father once mentioned that you bought an alarm clock apart, in order to get the inside of the spring, specific why, what is the harvest, please describe a few words. This makes me understand the close relationship between science and practice, the importance of the results achieved. In XXXX, I participated in the school of agricultural activities, has been living in the capital city of I, to participate in the labor practice in the country. Instead of saying that this activity exercises the skills of my work, it is better to say that I have seen the real life of the poor peasants. They live in a number of backward technology, they are busy living, even if there is a child's family will not be carefully cleaned, the home health environment is mostly poor. This experience has touched me and I hope to help them get cheap and convenient tools, making cleaning a simple matter. I put this idea to his father, he is very supportive of me, the mother also pulled in, together to discuss the matter from keeping house. Finally, in my knowledge can support the premise, I decided to make an electrostatic generator, through the electrostatic dust to maintain the family's clean environment. This is a round roller, like painting, the design of rolling and rolling out of the two core components. The rolling friction is produced by the manual between the inner and outer rolling, and the static electricity is generated. Different material. At the beginning in order to find the material, the use of nearly 30 kinds of materials combination and contrast effect, and ultimately determine the XXXX and XXX materials for the best combination, can produce a strong static electricity, to achieve good results. To export to the outer layer, by the father to give guidance - put a conductive wire. Found a problem, the collection of dust, but can not be a good accumulation, can not be removed, it is necessary to manually clear before you can continue to use. A device can be designed to automatically clean up the dust that has been adsorbed on the surface. Biggest difficulty: to how to achieve this purpose. First determine the friction and electricity. Sliding friction, plane contact. Rolling friction, is the line friction. To How maximum friction. Like a lot of programs and models, to finalize the two roller, combined with sliding and rolling, sliding friction forming cycle, achieve the purpose of. Screw? Turn and face line? And then through brainstorming, he had the inspiration suddenly, double roller power generation mode determined.
Besides, I have a good faith in the world. I moved to zeck and his wife XXX charity, they born ordinary, but made its great move. After their children were born XXX, they announced the donation of xx% Facebook's equity to support the charity. At the end of September, they announced a new charity plan, to invest 3 billion dollars to do XXXX things (online information added). I don't know what the future will have much success, but I will always take them as an example, if one day I would like to use the charity to achieve success and win recognition, to serve the society.
I C is plain line, below the background materials for students in
Family background, influence
1 father is an engineer, mechanical manufacturing patents, XXX cigarette factory engineers, design of cigarette packing boxes of automated machinery, production line design.
2 mother chemical quality inspection direction
Foreign experience
1.Summer camp: a certificate, a blizzard, on the three day. Increase experience
2 Canada Waterloo mathematics competition, at home to participate in the contest, in normal school. Get 140/4000-5000 global.
Need to provide award-winning query link, need to provide certificate
Special Award
1 national patent: a very formal booklet, there is a description of the patent - electrostatic generator, can be used to vacuum devices, can be used for household cleaning. Round roller, inner and outer roll. Rolling friction between internal and external quality inspection. Different material. At the beginning in order to find the material, the use of nearly 30 kinds of materials combination and contrast effect, and ultimately determine the XXXX and XXX materials for the best combination, can produce a strong static electricity, to achieve good results. To export electricity to the outer layer, by the parent
中文:Note:xxx的经历对于申请science更有帮助,因此我们着眼于science来进行文书的撰写。对于需要明确定专业的院校,我们会再跟学生和家长确定具体专业。

Personal statement
我叫xxx,是一名热爱science的高中生。父亲是一名机械专家,母亲是一名化学质检师。源于家庭氛围的影响,我从小就热爱science,阅读的书籍也多为高新科技,天文学,xxxxx(请补充,希望提供一些杂志、网站等)等方面。Little by little,我发现科技藏于生活的点点滴滴中。钟摆滴答,与重力、xxx、xxx都有关系。汽车飞驰,与精密的动力系统、操作系统、xxxxx密切相关。我发现科技影响着生活的点点滴滴,一个好的移动充电器,一个安全的高压锅,一个设计轻巧减震功能良好的婴儿推车,会使得生活更加美好。我满怀好奇的看着这个世界,期待learn more, know more, achieve more. 我对生活充满热情,总是期待着用自己所学所长,来improve something in the world.

在高一的时候,我们学习了xxxx知识点(具体时间待确定),使得我对于精密仪器产生了兴趣。我买了一个闹钟拆开来,看到了一个5美金不到的small craft所藏的许多秘密,和许多的科技含量。(父亲曾提到你买了个闹钟拆开,为了获得里面的弹簧,具体为什么、有什么收获请描述几句。)这使得我明白了科学与实践的紧密联系,对于取得成果的重要性。在xxxx时候,我参加了学校的学农活动,一直生活在省会城市的我,到乡下参与劳动实践活动。与其说这个活动锻炼了我劳动的技能,不如说我看到了真实的穷苦农民的生活。他们生活在许多落后的科技中,又忙于生计,即使有小孩子的家庭也不会去精心打扫,家里的卫生环境大多很差。这个经历触动了我希望帮助他们获得廉价而便利的工具,使得打扫卫生成为一个简单的事情。我把这个想法向父亲提出来,他非常支持我,把母亲也拉进来,一起探讨起house keeping的事情。最终,在我所学的知识可以支撑的前提下,我决定制作一个静电发生器,通过静电吸尘来维持家庭的清洁环境。这是一个像粉刷油漆的圆滚子,设计有内滚和外滚两个核心组件。内滚和外滚之间通过manual制造出滚动摩擦,产生静电从而吸尘。材料不同。当初为了寻找材料,使用了近30种材料进行组合并对比效果,最终确定xxxx和xxx材料为最佳组合,可以产生较强的静电,达到优良的使用效果。要把电导出到外层,由父亲给予指导 – 放了个导电线。发现了一个问题,收集来了灰尘,但是不能很好的累积起来,无法去除,要手动清除才可以继续使用。设计了一个装置可以在使用过程中,自动清理表面已经吸附的灰尘。最大的难点:how to实现这个目的。先确定摩擦生电。滑动摩擦,平面接触。滚动摩擦,是线摩擦。How to最大化摩擦。想了很多方案和模型,最后敲定用两个滚轴的方式,结合滑动和滚动的,形成循环的滑动摩擦,达成目的。螺旋转?线与面的转?然后通过头脑风暴,自己突然有了灵感,确定的双层滚轴发电模式。

除此之外,我还对这个世界充满善意。我感动于zeck和其妻子xxx的善举,他们出身平凡,却做出了及其伟大的举动。在他们的孩子出生xxx后,他们宣布捐出facebook xx%的股权,用于支持慈善事业。9月底,他们又再次公布了新的慈善计划,要投入30亿美金来做xxxx事情(网上信息补充进来)。我不知道自己未来会有多大的成就,但是我会始终以他们为榜样,若有一天功成名就,我愿用慈善事业来回馈社会。

------------------我是质朴的分割线,以下为学生背景和素材-----------------------------
家庭背景,影响
1.父亲是工程师,机械制造专利,xxx卷烟厂的工程师,设计卷烟装盒的自动化机械,生产流水线的设计。
2.母亲化学质检方向

涉外经历经验
1.Summer camp:有个certificate,遇到暴风雪,上了三天课。增加阅历
2.加拿大滑铁卢数学竞赛,在国内参加,在师大附中参加的比赛。获得140/4000-5000人全球。
需要提供获奖查询链接,需要提供certificate

特殊奖励
1.国家专利:非常正式的小册子,有对该专利的描述 – 静电发生器,可以用来吸尘的装置,可以用于家庭吸尘。像粉刷油漆的圆滚子,内滚和外滚。内滚和外滚质检进行滚动摩擦。材料不同。当初为了寻找材料,使用了近30种材料进行组合并对比效果,最终确定xxxx和xxx材料为最佳组合,可以产生较强的静电,达到优良的使用效果。要把电导出到外层,由父亲给予指导 – 放了个导电线。发现了一个问题,收集来了灰尘,但是不能很好的累积起来,无法去除,要手动清除才可以继续使用。设计了一个装置可以在使用过程中,自动清理表面已经吸附的灰尘。最大的难点:how to实现这个目的。先确定摩擦生电。滑动摩擦,平面接触。滚动摩擦,是线摩擦。How to最大化摩擦。想了很多方案和模型,最后敲定用两个滚轴的方式,结合滑动和滚动的,形成循环的滑动摩擦,达成目的。螺旋转?线与面的转?然后通过头脑风暴,自己突然有了灵感,确定的双层滚轴发电模式。
该产品有个缺陷,在潮湿闷热的环境下,效果明显减弱。空气中的水分会把电离子稀释/带走。湿地板的效果也不好,会把电导走。
可否进行投入生产?湖南等,中国中南部地区,气候都比较潮湿,所以联系的厂家回绝了生产的request。可能在未来,通过改良,有得到实现生产,应用到具体现实生活中的机会。其他地区没有资源,现在还是学生,所以没有办法投入到商务发展中,也不是个人的追求所在。以后再说。父母亲的鼓励和家庭氛围的熏陶,well motivated。只想做科研,只想学专业知识。但是明白语言是一门学习用的工具,也是文化的载体。
2.中科大的奖学金,跟专利有关系的。中国已经有名校会择优录取了,所以给了奖学金。

AP calculas BC 3分,可以转成AB成绩为4分,willing to challenge
计算器不符合考试要求,实际上是更加简单的计算器。最后全被收走了。 看能看懂不
千辰丶

ZxID:18671261

等级: 元老
配偶: Joy_Design
            猪头萌萌哒ぅ                             

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2016-11-08 0
告诉我  这什么鬼
引用
月青歌丶