ZxID:1101

等级: 元老
潜水高潮期,不受理任何事物,不发表任何态度!

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2007-03-30 0
— 本帖被 luogan100 执行合并操作(2007-05-05) —
February 16, 2007
Hi everybody!
Hi everybody!
How are you? I hope everything’s fine. Here we are again together after three years. Who knows what you have done in this period? Probably many have married or be very happy to become parents, as it happened to me. It is beautiful to see little Leonardo grewing up, he is 22 months old and kicks the ball with all his strenght. Leo plays with everybody and everything, but most of all he loves the ball.
At last I’m enjoying my family! I stay all day long with my wife and with my two other kids: Valentina and Mattia. I enjoy the role of a full time dad, it’s terrific. I have much more time to play and to spend time with friends. Friends and fellows that have been always by my side during my carrier.
We come back with the website after three years: my first three years as football spectator. We come back to repay your love, that it never lacked in this period that I really appreciate.
I don’t like to show myself in public, you know my attitude and behaviour; and speaking with my great friend and manager Vittorio Petrone, I thought that the website is the right tool.
I’ll send videos, I’ll write sometimes, I’ll be there.
We’ll try to speak about different things with this I am already giving you a tip.
Which emotions did you feel in this period…do you want to tell them to me? Just few lines. As you know today is my 40th birthday and this can be a beautiful occasion to celebrate it together.
Agreed? Join the website and the blog. When I’ll blow out the candles on my birthday’s cake, I’ll be thinking of you.
We come back with joy towards new goals, always led by those values I took as landmark during my life: courage, strenght, resolution and loyalty. And then the dream, never stop dreaming.
I’m waiting for you.

A huge hug
Roberto Baggio

2007年2月16日
喂大家!
喂大家!
你好吗? 我希望一切是优良的。 我们在这一起再在三年以后。 谁知道什么您在这个期间做了? 大概许多

结婚了或是非常愉快成为父母,它发生在我身上。 它是美丽的看小Leonardo grewing,他是22个月老并

且踢球以所有他的力量。 利奥使用与大家和一切,但他最重要爱球。
在为时我享用我家! 我整天与我的妻子和和我的其他二个孩子呆在一起: Valentina和Mattia。 我享受

一个全时爸爸,它的角色是妙极的。 我安排much more计时演奏和花费时间与朋友。 总是由我的边在我

的载体期间的朋友和家伙。
我们回来与网站在三年以后: 我的前三年当橄榄球观众。 我们回来回报它在这个期间未曾缺乏我真正地

赞赏的您的爱,那。
我不喜欢公开显示自己,您知道我的态度和行为; 并且讲话与我了不起的朋友和经理Vittorio Petrone,

我认为网站是正确的工具。
我将送录影,我有时将写,我将在那里。
我们将设法对不同的事讲话与我已经给您一个诀窍的此。
您感觉哪些情感在这个期间…做您想要告诉他们对我? 少量线。 您知道今天我的第40个生日,并且这可

以是一起庆祝它的一个美好的场合。
同意? 加入网站和blog。 当我在我的生日蛋糕将吹灭蜡烛,我认为您。
我们回来充满喜悦往新的目标,总带领由我采取作为地标在我的生活期间的那些价值: 勇气、力量、决

议和忠诚。 然后梦想,从未停止作。
我等待您。

巨大的拥抱
Roberto Baggio
pesticidew

ZxID:429483

等级: 新兵
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2007-12-05 0
We come back with joy towards new goals, always led by those values I took as landmark during my life: courage, strenght, resolution and loyalty. And then the dream, never stop dreaming.
I’m waiting for you.
中灵如水

潜水高潮期,不受理任何事物,不发表任何态度!

举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2007-03-30 0
baggio 巴乔的博客 连载4  英汉双语
March 5, 2007
A beautiful gift
Dear Friends,

I had the pleasure and the honour to receive two photographs, that moved me deeply, from the “Tokyo Soka Elementare Rocket SC” school. I’m touched to see so many smiling and cheerful young people; some of them were wearing the t-shirt I loved the most...that of the Italian National Team.
Children, youth, are our future and I believe it’s very important to encourage them to pursue their dreams and passions.
I’m proud to host on my website these two beautiful photographs that will launch the new gallery, named Album (online very soon).
Many thanks to all the students who filled me with joy. My wish is that all of you, in your own life, manage to fight to build a better world!

A big hug,
Roberto

2007年3月5日
一件美丽的礼物
亲爱的朋友,

我有乐趣,并且接受二张相片的荣誉,那从“东京Soka Elementare火箭队SC”学校深深地移动了我。 我被接触看那么许多微笑和快乐的青年人; 有些穿着我爱多数…那意大利国家队的T恤杉。
孩子,青年时期,是我们的未来,并且我相信鼓励他们追求他们的梦想和激情是非常重要的。
我自豪地主持在我的网站将发射新的画廊的这二张美丽的相片,名为Album (在网上非常很快)。
非常感谢对填装我充满喜悦的所有学生。 我的愿望是你们大家,在您自己的生活中,设法战斗修造一个更好的世界!

大拥抱,
Roberto
中灵如水

潜水高潮期,不受理任何事物,不发表任何态度!

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2007-03-30 0
baggio 巴乔的博客 连载3  英汉双语
February 22, 2007
Thank you all!

Dear friends,
I’m in the forties…the celebrations for my birthday have finished but I’m still overwhelmed by emotions. Forty years, a new life? Well, nothing seems changed until now….
Last Sunday I celebrated with friends and relatives at the party that took place in my house. During the party we lived very touching and strong emotions. I’ve received many meaningful gifts and thinking about it now, I still have a lump in my throat. A video showed the most important moments of my carrier and it has moved most of us to tears…
Thankfully there was also Bruno (Fichi d’India), a great stand-up comedian that made us laugh a lot!
The party has not finished on Sunday in my house, but it continues on Internet. Thank you all! How many messages posted!! I’ve read many of them and I’m still reading, but they are endless…. Thank you all for love and affection that you showed me, thank you for all great emotions you made me feel.

Many of you have expressed so deeply your own feelings, that I’m honoured you have chosen to share them with me.
I’m happy that many have responded to my invitation and have expressed, through the messages posted, how the passion lives with us, how the emotions are important in our lives.
During the party we have shot a video and I believe that, as soon as possible, you can watch some parts of it on the blog. I want to share with all of you those beautiful and unforgettable moments.

Do you like the website? Please send any suggestions you may have.
We started with three languages and I hope it can be understood by the most. Anyway we’ll try to better it and to enrich the blog with many different contents.

See you soon, Roberto Baggio

2007年2月22日
谢谢全部!

亲爱的朋友,
我到在四十年代之内…庆祝为我的生日完成了,但我由情感仍然淹没。 四十年,新的生活? 很好,什么

都不似乎直到现在改变….
最后星期天我庆祝了与亲戚朋友在我的房子里发生的党。 在党期间我们居住非常感人和强的情感。 我接

受了许多意味深长的礼物,并且现在考虑,我仍然有一个团在我的喉头。 录影显示最重要的片刻的我载

体和它移动了大多数我们向泪花…
感激地也有Bruno (Fichi d’印度),做我们笑很多的一名了不起的单口相声演员!
在星期天党在我的房子里没完成,但是它在互联网继续。 谢谢全部! 多少则消息张贴了!! 我读了大多数

,并且我是寂静的读书,但他们是不尽的…. 谢谢全部爱,并且您显示我的喜爱,谢谢您做我感觉的所有

巨大情感。

你们大家那么深深地表现出您自己的感觉,我被尊敬您选择与我分享他们的那。
我是愉快的许多反应了我的邀请和通过被宣布的消息表达了,怎么激情与我们居住,怎么情感是重要的在

我们的生活中。
在党期间我们射击了录影,并且我相信,尽快,您能观看有些部分的它在blog。 我想要与你们大家那些

美好和令人难忘的片刻分享。

您喜欢网站? 请送您可以有的所有建议。
我们开始了以三种语言,并且我希望它可以由多数了解。 无论如何我们将设法改善它和丰富blog与许多

不同的内容。

再见很快, Roberto Baggio
中灵如水

潜水高潮期,不受理任何事物,不发表任何态度!

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2007-03-30 0
baggio 巴乔的博客 连载2  英汉双语
March 21, 2007
Argentina
Dear Friends,

When you read this message, I shall be in Argentina. I feel sure you would enjoy it too: in the midst of nature I shall have the company of the affection of your messages. You really have sent me a lot! It is truly an honour to have you as travelling companions in this new adventure as well. Your messages are explosions of passion and I am only sorry that I cannot answer you all, but I do assure you that they really do make me happy. I am the one that should congratulate you. It is nice to still be able to find people capable of donating emotions.
Argentina is magical. If any of you have been lucky enough to see these places, I am sure you will agree.
It is impossible not to remain speechless when, in the coolness of the morning, you watch the sun rising above the endless pampas where the great force of nature can still be seen. The colours and sounds seem to come from another world, but what strikes me most is the silence. The silence of nature cannot be described in words: it fills your heart and, to some extent, it takes you back to your childhood.
Because silence is simple. It contains everything. And it is an everything that makes you feel good.
It brings to mind football when you were a child. It is rather like re-living the joy of running after a ball, which I tried to maintain right up to my last match.
I sometimes stop to watch soccer matches between kids, to rediscover that sentiment, that love for the game. The children here still play soccer in the streets or courtyards, and dream of becoming football players. The taste for skilful, spectacular play, also continues to resist in the major leagues. That is another reason I like Argentinian soccer. You have tactics and competitive spirit, but skill is still very elegant. The basis of a player’s entire career still remains in the soccer schools, and the results are there to see. How many young Argentinians are doing well in top-level soccer now? Lots of them. And you can be sure that a lot more young talent will reach us in Europe from this country. I only hope that they do not lose that taste for playing football which they had when they were kids. I hope so for them and for the football of the future.

See you soon
All my love
Roberto

亲爱的朋友,

当您读这则消息,我在阿根廷。 我感到您太肯定会享用它: 在自然中间我将有您的消息的喜爱的公司。 您真正地送了我很多! 它真实地是有荣誉您作为移动的伴侣在这次新的冒险。 您的消息是激情爆炸,并且我只抱歉我不可能回答您全部,但是我保证您他们真正地使我愉快。 我是应该祝贺您的那个。 仍然能找到人能捐赠情感好的。
阿根廷是不可思议的。 如果其中任一您是足够幸运的看这些地方,我是肯定的您将同意。
不保持无语无法的,当,在早晨的凉爽,您观看太阳升起在不尽的南美大草原之上时,自然巨大力量能仍然看。 颜色和声音似乎来自另一个世界,但什么罢工我多数是沈默。 自然沈默在词不可能被描述: 它填装您的心脏,并且,在某种程度上,它带您回到您的童年。
由于沈默是简单的。 它包含一切。 并且它是使您感觉良好的一切。
当您是孩子,它带来介意橄榄球。 它宁可是象再体验喜悦追捕球,我设法直到我的前次比赛维护。
我有时停下来观看足球比赛在孩子之间,再发现那种情绪,为比赛爱。 这里孩子在街道或庭院仍然演奏成为的足球运动员足球和梦想。 口味为熟练,壮观的戏剧,在职业体育总会也继续抵抗。 那是我喜欢阿根廷足球的另一个原因。 您有战术和竞争精神,但技巧仍然非常典雅。 球员的整个事业的依据在足球学校仍然依然是,并且结果是那里看见。 多少年轻阿根廷人现在很好做着在上层足球? 许多他们。 并且您可以是肯定的更大量年轻天分将到达我们在欧洲从这个国家。 我只希望他们不丢失那口味为踢他们把的橄榄球当他们是孩子时。 我如此希望他们和未来的橄榄球。

很快再见
所有我的爱
Roberto
« 返回列表
发帖 回复