Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
我可以边走边听你说
Im a womans man: no time to talk.
我是个有妇之夫没空闲聊
Music loud and women warm,
音乐和女人都很热情
Ive been kicked around Since I was born.
但我一生下来就被支使得团团转了
And now its all right. its ok.
现在一切都还好
And you may look the other way.
你还是去找别人吧
We can try to understand
我们可以试着理解
The new york times effect on man.
在纽约时间对男人多么重要
Whether youre a brother or whether youre a mother,
不管你是一名兄弟还是一位母亲
Youre stayin alive, stayin alive.
你还活着,还活着
Feel the city breakin and everybody shakin,
感到城市在破碎人们在颤抖
And were stayin alive, stayin alive.
还活着
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin alive, stayin alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin alive.
Well now, I get low and I get high,
现在我忽上忽下
And if I cant get either, I really try.
我真的想保持镇定
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes.
我的鞋子仿佛长出了天使之翼
Im a dancin man and I just cant lose.
我在跳舞,我只是不想失控
You know its all right. its ok.
你知道这一切都还好
Ill live to see another day.
我会活着看到明天
Life goin nowhere. somebody help me.
无路可走,谁救救我
Somebody help me, yeah.
谁救救我
Life goin nowhere. somebody help me.
Somebody help me, yeah. stayin alive.
谁救救我,让我活着