倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
1个回复

[恶搞图片]Grammar is important 語法是重要的

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-15 0

Harry was getting along in years and found that he was unable to perform sexually. He finally went to his doctor, who tried a few things but nothing seemed to work. So the doctor referred him to an American Indian medicine man.

The medicine man said, "I can cure this." That said, he threw a white powder in a flame and there was a flash with billowing blue smoke.

Then he said, "This is powerful medicine. You can only use it once a year. All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!"

Harry then asked, "What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?"

The medicine man replied: "All you or your partner have to say is '1234,' and it will go down. But be warned -- it will not work again for another year!'

Harry rushed home, eager to try out his new powers and prowess.

That night he was ready to surprise his wife, so he showered, shaved, and put on his most exotic shaving lotion. He got into bed, and lying next to her said, "123." He suddenly became more aroused than anytime in his life ... just as the medicine man had promised.

Joyce, who had been facing away, turned over and asked, "What did you say 123 for?"

And that, my friends, is why you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.

哈利相處多年,發現,他是無法執行性。他終於去了他的醫生,嘗試了一些東西,但沒有什麼似乎工作。因此,醫生轉介他到美國印第安巫醫。

這種藥的人說,“我可以治好。”這麼說,他把白色粉末在火焰和滾滾藍煙有一個閃光。

然後他說,“這是強大的藥物。您只能使用一年一次。所有您需要做的是說,'123',應當上升只要你想!”

哈利接著問:“發生什麼事時,它結束了,我不想繼續嗎?”

這種藥的人回答說:“所有你或你的伴侶有說是'1234',它會往下走,但被警告 - 它不會再工作一年。!”

哈利衝回家,躍躍欲試了他新的力量和實力。

那天晚上,他已經準備好驚喜他的妻子,所以他洗澡,剃,和他最奇特的剃須乳液。他鑽進被窩,躺在她旁邊,說,“123。”他突然變得更加激起他的生命比任何時候......正如中醫男子曾答應。

喬伊斯,已經面對了,翻過來,問道:“你說什麼123?”

而且,我的朋友,為什麼你不應該結束與介詞的句子。

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-15

我很赞同

维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015

等级: 贵宾
-           都变了,所以我也变了。

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-15 0
我很迷茫
« 返回列表