倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
4个回复

[歌曲推荐]if you come to me

楼层直达
不要說話

ZxID:5697

等级: 元老

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-06-03 0

曲名:If You Come To Me      歌手:Atomic KittenSo long agoI didnt have a care about meI didnt know my right from wrongBut now I knowThat you left got love around meYou know it makes me feel so strongBaby if you turn aroundAnd prove to me its realMaybe we can work it outCos this is how I feelDo you know where you go when you give it all awayIll be there for you, care for youLove you everyday oh babyAnd do you feel the same for me?Everyday youre awayAnd I feel a little lowI would cry for you, die for youJust to let you know oh babyAnd if you come to me you know Ill make it rightThrough out all my lifeI never thought Id have somebodySomeone to call my ownAnd now Ive foundA little bit of heaven babyA place to call my ownBaby if you turn aroundAnd prove to me its realMaybe we can work it outCos this is how I feelDo you know where you go when you give it all awayIll be there for you, care for youLove you everyday oh babyAnd do you feel the same for me?Everyday youre awayAnd I feel a little lowI would cry for you, die for youJust to let you know oh babyAnd if you come to me you know Ill make it rightHey there dont you knowYou gotta slow down before you knowYou gonna brake down and turn aroundBefore you know, you go and break my heartWhen will you learn to beA little helpful when you think of meA little careful when youre close to meCoz baby i loved you from the startBaby if you turn aroundAnd prove to me its realMaybe we can work it outCos this is how I feel(I love you)Do you know where you go when you give it all awayIll be there for you, care for youLove you everyday oh babyAnd do you feel the same for me?Everyday youre awayAnd I feel a little lowI would cry for you, die for youJust to let you know oh babyDo you know where you go when you give it all awayIll be there for you, care for youLove you everyday oh babyAnd do you feel the same for me?Everyday youre awayAnd I feel a little lowI would cry for you, die for youJust to let you know oh babyAnd if you come to me you know Ill make it right

点击在新窗播放

[ 此帖被逆离亡在2013-06-03 16:09重新编辑 ]

际遇之神

惩罚

看见邪恶图,鼻血不止去医院,花费DB5

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +15
DB+15 2013-06-03

絮哥包包   ๑•ิ.•ั๑     炫舞版块欢迎您゛

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-06-03 0
谢谢分享

ZxID:21666646