【pop】My Turn

楼层直达
假惺惺的男籽ゝ

ZxID:1223032

等级: 大将
待我WIFI连上!看流量怎么嚣张!

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2017-04-11 0
【pop】My Turn
[align=center][attachment=9817346] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=center] [/align][align=left]单曲[table=100%][tr][td]歌曲名称:[/td][td]My Turn[/td][/tr][tr][td]发行时间:[/td][td]2017-04-11[/td][/tr][tr][td]风格:[/td][td]Pop[/td][/tr][tr][td]歌曲质量:[/td][td]320kbps [/td][/tr][tr][td]歌曲大小:[/td][td]6.82 MB[/td][/tr][tr][td]存储网盘:[/td][td]百度网盘 [/td][/tr][/table] [/align][align=left] [/align][align=center][b]歌词:[/b][/align][align=left] [/align] [align=center]作曲 : DWB/Kyler Niko[/align][align=center]作词 : DWB/Kyler Niko[/align][align=center]From the very, very first time I saw you[/align][align=center]You were my home, you were my home, you were my home[/align][align=center]Now that you are falling, let me be your calling[/align][align=center]Be your one prayer, keep away the bad things[/align][align=center]In this moment let me give to you what you’ve given to me[/align][align=center]And that’s the least I can do[/align][align=center]Baby, it’s you every time I close my eyes[/align][align=center]It’s always been you[/align][align=center]And heaven knows that I’ll be waiting always by your side[/align][align=center]Baby, it’s you every time that I was done[/align][align=center]You were there to fix me up, you were there to pick me up[/align][align=center]Now it’s my turn[/align][align=center]From the billion hearts to choose between[/align][align=center]Well I was your choice, I was your choice[/align][align=center]So let me be your salvation and joy[/align][align=center]Now that you are falling, let me be your calling[/align][align=center]Be your one prayer, keep away the bad things[/align][align=center]In this moment let me give to you what you’ve given to me[/align][align=center]And that’s the least I can do[/align][align=center]Baby, it’s you every time I close my eyes[/align][align=center]It’s always been you[/align][align=center]And heaven knows that I’ll be waiting always by your side[/align][align=center]Baby, it’s you every time that I was done[/align][align=center]You were there to fix me up, you were there to pick me up[/align][align=center]Now it’s my turn[/align][align=center]You know that I love it when you call just to say hello[/align][align=center]Oh-oh, will you let me hear it once more?[/align][align=center]Baby, it’s you every time I close my eyes[/align][align=center]It’s always been you[/align][align=center]And heaven knows that I’ll be waiting always by your side[/align][align=center]Oh yeah, baby, it’s you, oh whoa… (Every time that I was done)[/align][align=center]You were there to fix me up, you were there to pick me up[/align][align=center]Now it’s my turn[/align][align=center]I know[/align] 链接: [url]http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jHXTqVO[/url] 密码: [post]67e6[/post] [attachment=9817356]
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +28
DB+28 2017-04-12

ω优秀文章ωއއ

笑萱丨STYLE

ZxID:23752808

等级: 元老
配偶: 事事女
Shape Of My Heart

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2017-04-12 0
封面很漂亮
音乐无极限欢迎您
« 返回列表