3个回复

【木槿】..JB(pray)

楼层直达
玩你老豆猴岛

ZxID:2991

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-07-10 0
【木槿】..JB(pray)
[flash=480,400,1]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjI2MzM3ODI4/v.swf[/flash]

I just can’t sleep tonight   今夜我无法入睡   knowing the things ain't right  贾斯丁·比伯
我知道那些事情是不对的   It's in the papers   那些在报纸上   It's on the TV   在电视上   It's everywhere that I go   不论我走到哪都能看到   Children are crying   孩子们在哭泣   Soldiers are dying   战士们面临着死亡   Some people don't have a home   一些人没有了家   But I know there's a sunshine behind that rain   但是我知道阳光总在风雨后   I know there's good times behind that pain   我知道幸福时光总要经历那样的痛苦   Hey   嘿   Can you tell me how I can make it change   你能告诉我 要怎样才能改变这一切   I close my eyes,and I might see a better day   我闭上双眼 看见了更美好的未来   I close my eyes,and... pray   我闭上双眼 然后...祈祷   I close my eyes,and I might see a better day   我闭上双眼 看见了更美好的未来   I close my eyes,and... pray   我闭上双眼 然后...祈祷   I lose my appetite   我没有了食欲   No wind can stop tonight   今晚连微风也吹不散我的哀愁   Am I a sinner   我是不是个罪人   Cause i know my dinner   因为我的晚餐   is still put on the plate   还放在盘子里   I got a blizzard   我被打击了   So make a difference   所以影响了我的食欲   And it's starting today   它就从今天开始了   Cause I know there's sunshine behind that rain   因为我知道阳光总在风雨后   I know there's good times behind that pain   我知道幸福时光总要经历痛苦   Heaven tell me I can make it change   上天告诉我 我能改变这一切   I close my eyes,and I might see a better day   我闭上双眼 看见了更美好的未来   I close my eyes,and... pray   我闭上双眼 然后...祈祷   I close my eyes,and I might see a better day   我闭上双眼 看见了更美好的未来   I close my eyes   我闭上双眼   and I pray for the broken hearted   为那些伤心的人祈祷   I pray for the life not started   为那些人生还没开始的人祈祷   I pray for all the looks not breathing   为那些停止呼吸的人祈祷   I pray for all the souls in need of pray   为那些心灵需要祷告的人祈祷   Can you give one today   今天我们能不能给他们祈祷一次   I just can't sleep tonight   今晚不能入睡   Can someone tell me   有没有人能告诉我   How to make it change   怎样才能改变这一切   I close my eyes,and I might see a better day   我闭上双眼 看见了更美好的未来   I close my eyes,and... pray  贾斯丁·比伯
我闭上双眼 然后...祈祷   I close my eyes,and I might see a better day   我闭上双眼 看见了更美好的未来   I close my eyes,and... pray   我闭上双眼 然后...祈祷   I pray   祈祷   I pray   祈祷   I pray   祈祷   I close my eyes,and... pray   我闭上双眼 然后...祈祷
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +10
DB+10

感谢你对【音乐版】的支持~!谢谢分享;

念透そ

ZxID:11944132

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2011-07-10 0
纳尼?
ㄣ夜、迷亂ゞ

ZxID:15115889

等级: 少将
___一直被忽悠。 从未被改变