【Can t live without you】 - Nah -曲调超赞 深入骨髓的好听RAP歌曲

楼层直达
简澈Goodbye

ZxID:15826640

无念无想 活的洒脱

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-10-28 0

┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃
┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃

Yo  It’s been 3 years since we first went out  It was kinda weird, we ain’t from the same town  Met you on the net and you said you rolled with playas  And you loved to sex so I gave you all my paper  I did you, the same way that they did you  It’s all good cuz my homies said that shit’s cool  Not until you told me about your story  Of where you came from and how you went to glory  Did I feel you, spending hours just to sit and  Listen, you said your life was written  F***ed with you again but this time it was different  Got a deeper style, just to dick ya down  You always made me smile, when they tried to break me down  Walked together in the rain on a day I took you out  When I was all alone there was no one else but you  You’re a part of my life, and I love you  [Hook]  I cannot go to the ocean  I cannot drive the streets at night  I cannot wake up in the morning  Without you on my mind  I cannot go to the ocean  I cannot drive the streets at night  I cannot wake up in the morning  Without you on my mind  [Verse 2]  Time went by and we grew up together  Been dreaming about living with you forever  And how I was going to buy cribs and cars  How our love gonna shine with the stars  But things went wrong as the years progressed cuz  I couldn’t get signed and it brought me more stresses  Without money I’m gonna be a starver  And honey when I’m starving I ain’t gonna even bother  Thought my girl couldn’t make my life better  So I left, I just wanna make that chedda  You didn’t say a word when I said I gotta split  Cuz in fact, you got done by a lot of other’s dicks  Kinda wack, cuz I missed how I did it  Couldn’t stand it when I heard how people hit it  I went on with my life it was alright  Just couldn’t sleep without you in the cold nights  [Hook]  I cannot go to the ocean  I cannot drive the streets at night  I cannot wake up in the morning  Without you on my mind  I cannot go to the ocean  I cannot drive the streets at night  I cannot wake up in the morning  Without you on my mind  [Verse 3]  It’s ironic how I always ran into you  I saw you, almost everywhere I went to  On the street, in the malls or in the clubs  Hanging out with the ballers and the thugs  It was sad but I didn’t know how to change it  When your men always taking you for granted  You changed too, and I just didn’t feel you  It broke my heart when I knew that they had killed you  Now I’m sitting here writing this letter  Just to let you know that I love you forever  Hoping that you’ll be resurrected some day  You are Hip Hop, I call you my soulmate  [Bridge]  I'd never want to see you unhappy  I thought you'd want the same for me  [Hook]  I cannot go to the ocean  I cannot drive the streets at night  I cannot wake up in the morning  Without you on my mind  I cannot go to the ocean  I cannot drive the streets at night  I cannot wake up in the morning  Without you on my mind

点击在新窗播放

际遇之神

奖励

从火星归来,受到国家元首的接见奖励4DB

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +10
DB+10 2011-10-28

我很赞同

恩、猴猴

ZxID:3479575

等级: 元老
【热会1队副队长】

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2011-10-28 0