倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[篮球部落]林书豪谈第四节不能上场: 球队第一愿意牺牲 会保持自己风格

楼层直达
ⅩぃAva

ZxID:22233574

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-03-08 0

当被问到第四节没能上场一事时,林书豪传达了一个重点,那就是整个赛季以来他一直用行动和语言在证明,他骨子里的斗争心仍然火热,但为了球队的成功,什么都不重要。

“每个球员都明白这只是关于谁状态火热派谁上场的事”,林书豪说,“对于任何一名运动员,这事不能看得太重也不能太不在意。(译注:这两句话我翻得不好,请参考原文)我觉着,在我获得上场的时间里,我一直打出自己的篮球,为此我是开心的,不论什么时候只要是我的上场时间我就打出自己的风格。有赖于此,我们正在进行季后赛的冲刺,正努力取得这一场场的胜利,因而不管教练怎么决定,那怎么决定就怎么决定吧。”

“对任何运动员来说,在关乎胜利的时刻坐在那儿没法上场都是很难的,最为关键时刻啊。但这不是关于自我主义的时刻,很明显每个人在那时都想上场的,15个人,每一个都一样想上场。但事情不是这样运作的,这取决于整个队伍。我们真的是一个团队,真的享受有彼此在身边的感觉,所以为彼此作出牺牲很是容易。对大伙而言,我们做的一切都是为了得到胜利。”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asked for his feelings on the matter, Lin hammered home the point he has made all season with both his actions and words: his competitive nature runs as hot as ever, but nothing matters more to him than does team success.

“Every player understands it’s just a matter of riding the hot hand,” Lin said. “For any athlete, it’s just a matter of not getting too high or not getting too low. I feel like, in the time that I’m out there, I’m playing my brand of basketball so I’m happy about that and whatever time I get I just have to keep playing the way I play. At this point, we’re making this playoff push and we’re really trying to get these wins, so whatever the coaches decide, it is what it is.

“It’s hard for any athlete to sit there when it’s winning time and it’s when it matters. But it’s not about individual egos right now. Obviously everyone wants to be out there. One through fifteen everyone wants to be out there. But that’s just not the way it works. It’s just buying into the team. And we really are a team and really do enjoy being around each other and that makes it easy to sacrifice for each other. For us, we’re all about trying to get that win.”

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +10
DB+10 2013-03-08

感谢分享☆ ★体育沙龙版块欢迎您的到来★☆

魍魉

ZxID:18125982

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-03-08 0
感谢分享☆ ★体育沙龙版块欢迎您的到来★☆
渊栀

ZxID:9088765

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2013-03-08 0