明天就是2.14。。。各位有对象的没对象的,最痛苦的事情是什么?

社区服务
高级搜索
猴岛论坛DNF地下城与勇士明天就是2.14。。。各位有对象的没对象的,最痛苦的事情是什么?
发帖 回复
倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
0个回复

明天就是2.14。。。各位有对象的没对象的,最痛苦的事情是什么?

楼层直达
wxmljl

ZxID:1567991

等级: 少尉
http://face.cn13e.com/Download
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2009-02-13 0
  跟我对象分手4年多了,真的不知道该怎么说,这4年来,我也曾经尝试去喜欢别的女孩~但是我做不到!说不清楚是为什么!总是感觉心里装不下别人了,在这4年来,我曾经无数次到她工作的地方偷偷的看望她,她不清楚,看到她跟她的对象相处的那么开心,我心里不是滋味,我不会说那样的话!

我希望她幸福,快乐,开心!我也知道,我给不了他给她的那些东西,我是一个自卑的人,更是一个不喜欢交流跟表白的人!

应该说再过一个小时就2.14了,在这里,我感到孤独与不安!她会怎么样呢?

我祝大家,有情人终成眷属,珍惜眼前人!不要好高骛远,一山望着他山高!

祝大家情人节快乐!

以上的话,都是我真心跟大家说的,希望大家珍重!
object breaking up with me 4 many years,and really do not know, this 4 years ago, i once tried to like other girls ~ but I can not do! say Yes do not know why! always feel heartothers, and in this 4 years, i have countless times to the place of her work, visit her secretly that she was not sure, to see her get along with her the object of so happy, i'm not the taste, i in that case would not say that!

i hope she happy, happy, happy! i also know that i gave him could not give her those things, i am a low self-esteem of people, it is a do not like to communicate with those who declare!

it should be said that 2.14 an hour in another, and here, i feel lonely and uneasy! her what will happen?

i wish everyone, married lovers, who cherish the present! do not set our targets too high, mountain high mountains and looked at him!

i wish you all a happy valentine's day!
if the above are all i really tell you is that i hope we can take good care of himself!
« 返回列表
发帖 回复