Shooting Star —— Owl City
Close your tired eyes, relaxing then
闭上你疲惫的双眼,放轻松点
Count from 1 to 10 and open then
从1数到10,睁开双眼
All these heavy thoughts will
所有沉重的思虑
try to weigh you down, but not this time
试图拖垮你,但这次不会
Way up in the air, you're finally free
云端之处,你终获自由
and you can stay up there, right next to me
滞留在此 睡在我的身旁(依偎在我的身旁)
All this gravity will try to pull you down, but not this time
所有的地心引力,试图将你吸落 但这次不会
When the sun goes down,and the lights burn out
日落而归,灯火熄尽
Then,it's time for you to shine
现在,是你闪耀之时
Brighter than the shooting star
你的光芒将超越流星
so shine no matter where you are
无论你在何方,注定闪耀
Fill the darkest night, with a brilliant light
让光芒驱散黑夜的阴霾,光彩夺目
'cause it's time for you to shine
因为现在,正是你闪耀之时
Brighter than a shooting star
光芒堪比一颗流星
so shine no matter where you are, tonight
所以,无论你在何方,今夜,注定闪耀
Wooh, wooh, wooh.
Brighter than a shooting star
光芒堪比一颗流星
Shine no matter where you are, tonight
无论你在何方,今夜,注定闪耀
Wooh, wooh, wooh
Gazing through my eyes,
when the fire starts,
在我眼中,火焰燃烧
And fan the flame so hot,
it melt our hearts.
如此炙热 融化了我们的心
All the pouring rain,
will try to put it out, but not this time.
倾盆大雨,试图熄灭火焰,但这次不会
Let your colours burn,
and brightly burst, into a million sparks,
色彩燃烧 绚烂绽放
化作数百万的火花
but all dispursed and illuminate a world,
That'll try to bring you down,
But not this time.
这世上所有的光 都试图让你黯淡 但这次不会
A thousand heartbeats beating time,
and makes this dark planet come alive.
一千个心跳 跳动之际
黑暗的星球降临人世(黑暗的星球得以复苏)
So when the lights flicker out tonight, you gotta shine.
当灯火闪烁 今夜 你注定熠熠生辉
点击在新窗播放