楼层直达
清空心

ZxID:16112721

等级: 一代君主
配偶: 清空梦

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2014-11-04 0
— 本帖被    维尼ヾ 执行加亮操作(2014-11-04) —

Nightwish的艺人档案

夜愿(Nightwish)是一支来自芬兰的剧院金属(美声金属)乐队,成立于1996年。乐队大多数歌曲的词由键盘手托马斯·霍洛帕尼所撰写,前任女主唱塔雅·图伦尼的声音让夜愿在全球范围内都受到好评。塔雅毕业于芬兰的西贝流士音乐学院,并且还在德国进修过古典演唱技巧。在2005年10月塔雅·图伦尼被开除后,他们找到了Anette Olzon接任,并且也增加让贝斯手马可·希耶塔拉唱的比例。2012年10月,乐队主唱Anette Olzon宣布离队,前After Forever主唱Floor Jansen成为乐队的*****主唱。

夜愿的音乐风格被描述成剧院金属、力量金属和新金属,并且还有其他元素存在。托马斯曾经形容他们的音乐为“用女声表现的旋律金属”。

2008年1月,乐队曾到北京、上海及香港演出。

夜愿的第一次正式演出是在1996年的芬兰。当时是塔雅进行演唱,托马斯一个人要负责键盘、吉他等乐器。当时乐队有三个成员:托马斯、塔雅和厄尔诺·弗罗里尼(吉他手)。

乐队的名字则是从他们第一演奏的三首歌中选出来的(“Nightwish”、“The Forever Moment”、“Etiäinen”)。

影响

键盘手托马斯·霍洛帕尼是乐团中主要的词曲创作人,他曾表示他最大的灵感是来自于电影配乐,较有名的例子有收录在《世纪之子》的《Beauty of the Beast》、收录在《恍如隔世》的《Ghost Love Score》以及收录在《Dark Passion Play》的《The Poet and the Pendulum》。另外,收录在《Dark Passion Play》的《Bye Bye Beautiful》以及收录在《恍如隔世》的《Wish I Had an Angel》则带有工业金属元素。而收录在《Dark Passion Play》的《The Islander》与《Last of the Wilds》、收录在《恍如隔世》的《Creek Mary's Blood》、以及《折翼天使》专辑则有民谣金属的特色。霍洛帕尼也说电影配乐是他闲暇时所听的音乐。他喜欢《凡赫辛》和《赤色风暴》的配乐,以及汉斯·季默的所有作品。

乐团的歌词受到奇幻小说的影响,特别是龙木仓系列小说与J·R·R·托尔金的魔戒。像是《Wishmaster》与《Wanderlust》就受到这些小说的影响。在这些歌里,你可以看到“卡若理山脉”、“夏拉非”、“克莱恩”、“爱尔贝蕾斯”(瓦尔达别称)与《灰港岸》。《7 Days to the Wolves》的音乐则是受到史蒂芬·金的黑塔小说系列的启发。

另一方面,夜愿也是许多乐团的灵感来源。黯黑史诗主唱 Simone Simons 表示夜愿是她歌唱的动机。亚特兰之梦的前任主唱 Nicole Bogner 也承认夜愿是他们首张专辑的灵感来源。万世沉沦的 Sander Gommans 说夜愿“将会一直给他们创作的灵感”。力量金属乐团极光奏鸣曲主唱 Tony Kakko 也曾表达夜愿对他有极大影响。

音乐风格

夜愿的音乐结合了力量金属与交响金属。他们音乐被描述为“夸大、交响式、如电影般的,由键盘与弦乐创造出哥德氛围”。而他们音乐的被认为“加了一点流行感”,是复杂以及多层次的。他们的音乐是史诗般的、戏剧性的与歌剧式的。评论家 Chad Bowar 表示他们的音乐“总是非常旋律性,以及易记的合唱与大量的叠句”。

夜愿也被部分评论家归类于哥特金属乐团。贝斯手马可·希耶塔拉说乐团的风格是“旋律交响哥德金属”。他们在《世纪之子》与《恍如隔世》两张专辑中,逐渐从“歌剧力量金属风格”转变为更“商业化”的哥德曲风。乐团音乐中最为突出的是塔雅·图伦尼“极易辨认的歌剧女音 ”,一位“有着强力歌声、充满魅力的主唱”。但评论者发现她在《恍如隔世》这张专辑中减少了歌剧唱腔。在塔雅·图伦尼离开乐团后,他们失去了在早期专辑中所拥有的“特别的歌剧式女主唱”。

虽然乐团的音乐主要围绕在塔雅的歌声上,但他们也在第一张作品《折翼天使》中找了一些男声客串演唱。这张专辑也包含了“民谣音乐与氛围”,然而在下张专辑《欲海重生》中便不再使用。2007年的专辑《Dark Passion Play》中的《The Islander》与《Last of the Wilds》则再度踏进民谣金属的领域中。

Nightwish is a symphonic metal band from Kitee, Finland. The band was formed in 1996 by lead songwriter and keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen, guitarist Emppu Vuorinen. In 2002, original bassist Sami Vänskä was replaced by Marco Hietala, who also took over the male vocalist role previously filled by Holopainen or guest singers.

Although Nightwish has been prominent in their home country since the release of their debut album, Angels Fall First (1997), they did not achieve worldwide fame until the release of the albums Oceanborn (1998), Wishmaster (2000) and Century Child (2002). Their 2004 album, Once, has sold more than 1 million copies and was the band's breakthrough in the United States. Their biggest US hit single, “Wish I Had an Angel” (2004), received MTV airplay and was included on three US film soundtracks to promote their North American tour. The band produced three more singles and two music videos for Once, as well as a re-recording of “Sleeping Sun” for the “best of” compilation album, Highest Hopes (2005), before Turunen's dismissal in October 2005.

In May 2007, Nightwish announced Olzon as Turunen's replacement. That September, the band released their sixth album, Dark Passion Play, which has sold almost 2 million copies. The album's lead single, "Amaranth", became one of Nightwish's most successful in Europe. The supporting tour, one of the band's largest, started on October 6, 2007 and ended on September 19, 2009. The band released an E.P./live album, Made in Hong Kong (And in Various Other Places), in March 2009 as a MCD/DVD, and their seventh studio album, Imaginaerum, was released globally on various days in late 2011/early 2012.

On October 1, 2012, Nightwish announced that they had parted ways with Olzon and will be finishing the current tour with ReVamp and former After Forever vocalist Floor Jansen.

Nightwish is the third-best-selling band and musical entity in Finland with sales of more than 900,000 certified copies. The group is also the most successful Finnish band worldwide, selling more than 8 million records and receiving more than 60 gold and platinum awards.

Origin: Kitee, Finland
Genres: See musical style
Years active: 1996–present
Labels: Spinefarm, Nuclear Blast, Roadrunner, Century Media, Drakkar Entertainment
Associated acts: Darkwoods My Betrothed, Nattvindens Gråt, Sethian, Barilari

Members:
※ Tuomas Holopainen
※ Emppu Vuorinen
※ Jukka Nevalainen
※ Marco Hietala

Past members:
※ Tarja Turunen
※ Sami Vänskä
※ Anette Olzon

(wiki)

专辑介绍:
Finnish symphonic metallers NIGHTWISH will release their new DVD, "Showtime, Storytime", as a limited 2Blu-ray + 2CD digipack, limited 2DVD + 2CD digipack, limited 2CD digipack, 2LP (colored) in gatefold and an exclusive Nuclear Blast mailorder edition.

"Showtime, Storytime" contains NIGHTWISHs entire August 3 performance at the Wacken Open Air festival in Wacken, Germany. The show, which was played in the front of 85,000 screaming metalheads, was directed by Ville Lipiäinen, filmed with seventeen cameras and has a total running time of 85 minutes. The second disc consists of a 120-minute tour documentary, "Please Learn The Setlist In 48 Hours", also directed by Ville Lipiäinen, with no shortage of drama or overall madness. Also, there is a 16-minute NIGHTWISH Table Hockey Tournament, filmed on tour. In addition, there are two music clips: "I Want My Tears Back" (live at Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland) and "Ghost Love Score" (live in Buenos Aires).

The Wacken Open Air appearance was the first of the three final shows of NIGHTWISHs "Imaginaerum World Tour", which saw the band and their Dutch singer Floor Jansen (REVAMP, ex-AFTER FOREVER) playing 104 concerts in 34 different countries, with a total audience of over 1.5 million fans around the globe.

Commented NIGHTWISH mastermind and keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen: "Our darling flying Dutchwoman, Floor Jansen, has been nothing but incredible during her time in NIGHTWISH on this tour, so this is a perfect opportunity to immortalize the current vibe of the band on film!"

In a recent interview with Ghost Cult Magazine, Jansen — who has been performing with NIGHTWISH since last October — was asked if she would be willing to front NIGHTWISH permanently if she were asked to fill the slot.

"Ive been asked to fill in for the current world tour and for a couple of festival dates, but what will happen after that is still unclear," she replied. "NIGHTWISH will take a break after the current touring cycle and theyll make a decision next year. Until then, everything is still up in the air."

She continued: "If they would ask me, I would be very flattered and I would love to do it. It will be a major overhaul in my life and my career as a singer, but then again, were not rushing things.

"Both the guys in NIGHTWISH and I have experiences with previous band breakups and all emotions that come with it. Its almost like dating. Things feel good and its going well, but were not in a rush to tie the knot, so to speak."

Regarding how she looks back on her experiences as a stand-in singer for NIGHTWISH so far, Jansen said: "Its still too early for me to really reflect on the whole NIGHTWISH adventure, because there are still a couple of tour dates pending, including some summer festivals.

"What can I say? Its an incredible ride and it feels really good. Things went really well from day one. The timing was really awkward, because Annette Olzon just left the band and there wasnt really time to rehearse with the other NIGHTWISH members. Anxiety levels were running high, because replacing a female singer mid-tour is a hazardous experience, to say the least. They were running the gauntlet to make sure that none of the remaining tour dates had to be canceled. They were scared and so was I.

"Things went surprisingly well.

"It doesnt matter where you perform, YouTube will be plastered with movies of the gig the next day, so I really gave it my all. Everyone in the band and crew were really supportive and all the positive reactions and the warm acceptance by the NIGHTWISH fanbase was beyond my wildest dreams.

"Some people would rather see someone else fronting the band, but you cant please everyone."

Jansen made her live debut as the frontwoman of NIGHTWISH on October 1, 2012 at Showbox Sodo in Seattle, Washington following the abrupt departure of the bands lead singer of five years, Anette Olzon.

Holopainen has known Jansen for more than 10 years already, having previously toured with her former band, AFTER FOREVER.

Asked about the reasons for Olzons sudden exit from the group, Tuomas told U.K.s Metal Hammer magazine: "Im sure it came as a shock to everybody. We came out with a statement [regarding the split], which pretty much says it all. It still is a private matter, and thats all we wanna say about it, like, ever. It was an amicable divorce, so to say, and made in good spirit, and we are just looking to the future. There really is no reason to go back into all the details and all that. I mean, this is not politics, this is a rock band."

Regarding whether there is a chance that Floor will become the official new NIGHTWISH lead singer, Tuomas said: "The way that we have decided is that were gonna continue with her until the end of the festival season in 2013 — just have fun, just do the shows the best we can. I mean, the atmosphere in the band is so good at the moment, [we want to] just enjoy this what we have right now. They try not to think about NIGHTWISH at all for a few months. Everybody take a little vacation. And we already have the rehearsal place for the next album booked in 2014 — from July to September. So thats how far we have planned. But when we do the last festival show next August, after that, its gonna be total nothing for a few months. So I would say everything is possible, but thats really not the thing that we want to be thinking about right now, because theres absolutely no reason to."

点击在新窗播放

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +100
DB+100 2014-11-04

☆★☆★☆★音乐无极限,有你更精彩!☆★☆★☆★

维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015

等级: 贵宾
-           都变了,所以我也变了。

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2014-11-04 0
特别好听 ♡.•°感谢分享☆
≈   北岛

ZxID:21490654