4个回复

Be Happy!

楼层直达
邹老幺

ZxID:63063000

等级: 大元帅

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2016-04-08 0
      “The days that make us happy make us wise.”----John Masefield
when I first read this line by England’s Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the opposite was true. But his sober assurance was arresting. I could not forget it.
Finally, I seemed to grasp his meaning and realized that here was a profound observation. The wisdom that happiness makes possible lies in clear perception, not fogged by anxiety nor dimmed by despair and boredom, and without the blind spots caused by fear.
Active happiness---not mere satisfaction" jquery1388651270828="135">satisfaction or contentment ---often comes suddenly, like an April shower or the unfolding of a bud. Then you discover what kind of wisdom has accompanied it. The grass is greener; bird songs are sweeter; the shortcomings of your friends are more understandable and more forgivable. Happiness is like a pair of eyeglasses correcting your spiritual vision.
Nor are the insights of happiness limited to what is near around you. Unhappy, with your thoughts turned in upon your emotional woes, your vision is cut short as though by a wall. Happy, the wall crumbles.
The long vista is there for the seeing. The ground at your feet, the world about you----people, thoughts, emotions, pressures---are now fitted into the larger scene. Everything assumes a fairer proportion. And here is the beginning of wisdom.
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +14
DB+14 2016-04-08

有爱心迷,精彩由你 (,,• ₃ •,,)

久笙

ZxID:42741559

等级: 元老
 人生如戲   戲出人生

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2016-04-08 0
你脚下的大地,世界对你——人、思想、情感、压力——现在都融入了更为广阔的景象之中。其间每件事物的比例都更加合理。这是智慧的开端。
0晓耗紫0

ZxID:65873128

等级: 一代君主