【素材组】 青春是一场远行,回不去了  > >  清新混头

楼层直达
居家.

ZxID:23259856

等级: 督察
春雨润梨花  秋水渐潺湲

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2016-07-09 0
— 本帖被 SevenYi 执行加亮操作(2016-07-09) —

what a loveiy world it well be with you away .

A ray of sunshine ,  outline for you my all memory .

On the Feeling of Immortality in youth

To be young is to be as one of the Immortal Gods .  One half of time indeed is flown-the other half remains
                   in store for us with all its countless treasures . for there is no line drawn , and we see no limit to our hopes and wishes .
                   we make the coming age our own -- The vast , the unbounded prospect lies before us .

Good night  ,  my dear  .  Even if I know you will never hear it  .

--------

Love is a kind of chance encounter ,  and one can neither waiting nor preparing for it  .

PAGE . 1------

本帖de评分: 7 条评分 DB +295
DB+20 2016-07-10

♠ 木偶包包   އއއވ  感谢你的分享╮

DB+25 2016-07-09

活动参与奖励

DB+25 2016-07-09

๓活动参与๓猴岛有你更精彩ﻬ

DB+25 2016-07-09

ﻬ感谢参与✤猴岛有你更精彩( •̀∀•́ )ﻬ

DB+50 2016-07-09

Have fun.

DB+50 2016-07-09

Have fun.

DB+100 2016-07-09

Have fun.

Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.
居家.

春雨润梨花  秋水渐潺湲

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2016-07-09 0

To be young is to be as one of the Immortal Gods .  One half of time indeed is flown-the other half remains
                   in store for us with all its countless treasures . for there is no line drawn , and we see no limit to our hopes and wishes .
                   we make the coming age our own -- The vast , the unbounded prospect lies before us .

--------

Love is a kind of chance encounter ,  and one can neither waiting nor preparing for it  .

PAGE . 2------

际遇之神

奖励

翻山越岭来到少林,终于求的少林秘技金钟罩,得1护身符

Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.
居家.

春雨润梨花  秋水渐潺湲

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2016-07-09 0

--------

PAGE . 3------

居家.

春雨润梨花  秋水渐潺湲

举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2016-07-09 0

--------

PAGE . 4------

居家.

春雨润梨花  秋水渐潺湲

举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2016-07-09 0
青春是一场相逢,忘不掉了。
戌南

ZxID:15270364

等级: 元老
醒来觉得甚是爱你。

举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2016-07-09 0
居家的技术真是越来越好了
aLKEZ

ZxID:69990863

等级: 上等兵
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2016-07-09 0
求背景音乐
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +1