楼层直达
花开那年丶

ZxID:20774595

等级: 版主
๓ 校园青春欢迎你๓

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2020-09-12 0

一、
沉默不会让我害羞。无视电话并不会让我无礼。呆在家里并不会使我感到无聊。没有朋友并不会使我不友善。我内心平静。
Being silent doesn't make me shy.Ignoring phone calls doesn't make me rude.Staying home doesn't make me dull.Having few friends doesn't make me unkind.I am at peace with myself.
二、
有时候,你能为自己做的最好的事情就是放弃别人。不是因为你不在乎,而是因为他们不在乎。
Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is just give up on people.Not because you don't care,but because they don't.

三、
我不在乎我是否自私。在把人放在第一位太长时间和失望之后,我应该做任何让我感到快乐的事情。
I don't care if I'm selfish.After putting people first for the longest time and being disappointed I deserve to do whatever makes me feel happy.
四、
不要因为一点点错误就放弃一段真正的关系。没有人是完美的,没有人是正确的。最终,感情总是比完美更重要。
Never leave a true relation for few faults.Nobody is perfect,nobody is correct.In the end affection is always greater than perfection.

五、
在双生灵魂伴侣之间有一种特殊的联系——无条件的爱,对彼此的尊重,激发出彼此最好的一面,并且高度和谐。
There is a special bond between twin soulmates - unconditional love,respect for each other,bringing out the best in each other,and highly compatible.
六、
你必须战胜一些糟糕的日子来赢得你生命中最好的日子。
You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.

七、
生活就像一本书。有些章节是悲伤的,有些是快乐的,有些是令人兴奋的。但如果你不翻过这一页,你将永远不知道下一章会发生什么。
Life is like a book.Some chapters ard sad,some happy,and wome exciting.But if you never turn the page,you will never know what the next chapter holds.
八、
永远不要强迫自己在别人的生活中占有一席之地,因为如果他们真的知道你的价值,他们肯定会为你创造价值。
Never force yourself to have a space in anyone's life because if they really know your worth,they will surely create one for you.
九、
失去你的爱是可以的 失去最好的朋友没关系。但是,让自己沉浸在把它们还给你的过程中并不好。重视自己。你很重要。
Losing your love is okay.Losing your best friend is okay.But losing yourself in the rpocess of getting them back to you is not okay.Value yourself.You are importan
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +18
DB+18 2020-09-12

校园青春ღ欢迎您

言卿 

ZxID:288889

等级: 督察

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2020-09-12 0
校园青春ღ欢迎您
« 返回列表
发帖 回复