[转载美文]唯美干净的人生格言,治愈伤痛,勇敢面对,继续存在

楼层直达
花开那年丶

ZxID:20774595

等级: 版主
๓ 校园青春欢迎你๓

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2020-09-26 0

不要太爱得太深。当他们离开你的时候,你将无法承受那种痛苦。
Don't love anyone too much.You will not be able to bear that pain when they will leave you.
二、
当你开始感觉很好,但后来你想太多了,突然一波悲伤像卡车一样袭击了你。
That moment when you start feeling okay for once but then you overthink everything and suddenly a wave of sadness hits you like a truck.

三、
一旦你成熟了,你就会明白,沉默比证明一个观点更重要。
Once you have matured,you tealise that silence is more important than proving a point.
四、
我讨厌那种你听到一些让你伤心欲绝的事情,但你却必须表现得很好。
I hate that moment when you hear something that kills you inside,but you have to act like you are fine.

五、
我今晚只是友好地提醒你,你不需要向任何人解释你为什么选择离开。如果他们对你的成长感到不满,那是他们的责任,而不是你。
Just a friendly tonight reminder that you don't owe anyone any explanations about why you chose to move on.If they are not comfortable with your growth,that is on them,not you.
六、
当我们接受它的本来面目时,就更容易放手。当我们不断地在脑海中思考为什么和为什么时,我们就不断地给它注入更多的能量,使它比现实更强大。
It is easier to let go of a situation when we accept it for what it is.When we keep playing the whys and wherefores in our minds,we keep feeding it with more energy and making it more powerful than the reality of it.

七、
我不能很好地解释,但感觉我已经听到你的声音一千次,你的名字在我的灵魂深处。我们经历了许多人生,现在又多了一个。
I can't quite explain it but it feels like i have heard your voice a thousand times before and your name rings true to my soul.we have lived many lives and now we get one more.
八、
治愈伤痛,继续前行。你还有事情要做,你不能继续活在过去。
Heal and move on.You have things to do,you can not continue living in your past.

九、
我不喜欢那些不能把自尊放在一边,不能道歉,不能说自己搞砸了,不能想念你,不能想重新回到你的生活中的人。长大。生命太短暂了。
I don't like people who can not put their pride aside and apologise or say they fucked up,or they miss you,or want to be in your life again.grow up.life is too sho
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +18
DB+18 2020-09-27

校园青春ღ欢迎您

言卿 

ZxID:288889

等级: 督察

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2020-09-27 0
校园青春ღ欢迎您
« 返回列表
发帖 回复