— 本帖被 迈克尔.杰克逊 执行加亮操作(2010-08-16) —
论坛使用帮助
http://bbs.houdao.com/faq.php?faqjob-2.html#3

china
问, 如何取消自动买木仓
答:控制台输入buyoff  命令不统一 需要看作弊器类型

问,如何设置作弊器冲刺速度
答:
alias +256X "autoroute 1;mefrozen 0.0;aspeed 0.0;speed  256;fspeed 0.0;+fuck;#cl_timeout
99999999999"
alias -256X "autoroute 0;mefrozen 0.6;aspeed  32;speed 0.0;fspeed 0.4;-fuck;#cl_timeout
99999999999"

找到speed 256     
256是冲刺速度
speed是冲刺命令
aspeed是木仓速
修改后保存

问,为什么我的作弊器不会自动开木仓
答:在作弊器的控制台输入shoot 1

问,为什么我的作弊器不会自动瞄准
答:作弊器控制台输入aim 1

问,为什么我的作弊器用不了
答:应该确认作弊器支持版本,一般在说明内有说明,仔细阅读

问,为什么我开作弊器进入游戏会退出
答:进入游戏视屏设置上选OpenGL模式  大部分作弊器只支持这个模式 几乎找不到支持其他模式的作弊器

问,为什么我开作弊器会自动退出服务器
答:一般情况下是作弊器不稳定导致,还有就是服务器是反作弊服务器 作弊器过不了反作弊插件而导致的,再者就是 个人网络不稳定与及服务器不稳定

问,什么是最强的作弊器
答:作弊器的强与弱,作弊器本身占有20%的因素,其他主要是电脑配置(配置越好,作弊器使用起来更强)
再者就是 网络延时 英文PING  (PING越底作弊器越强)

问,如果不能修改为OpenGL模式怎么办?
答:更新显卡驱动,后就可以了

问:我在游戏中按“~”键为什麽没反映啊?这不是控制键吗?
答: 选中桌面的CS快捷方式,单机右键选择属性。 在里面的路径后面加上这个参数-console
例如我的是E:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game cstrike

问:我CS的人都是左手拿木仓,我又不是左撇子,怎么把木仓换到右手啊?
答:进入游戏Play cs > Customize > Advanced 项,更改Left-handed weapon models选项。

问:为什么我选择武器以后不能马上换,而是要按一下鼠标左键才能换?
答:打开csstrike\config.cfg把hud_fastswitch 0改成hud_fastswitch 1就OK了。

问:不知道为什么我的CS一点Internet games的时候就定在那没反应了,求救啊~
答: 还有这样的情况,在打cs的过程中机器重启,跳过了磁盘自动检测进入windows,cs的internet game就进不去了,做一边磁盘整理就好,估计是文件碎片造成的。

问:无意中按了“-”把屏幕缩小了,要怎么样才能还原啊
答:先进入C S游戏,进入:《一般设定》第2行,在进入:《影像》第3行,你会看到2个选项,进第一个,进到里面你就可已看到:左边有3个可左右调截的选项 第一行就是调截画面的大小,第2行是调截画面亮度,第3行就是调截画面的对比度

问:为什么第二次启动半条命的时候会死机第一次没问题?
答:可能是先启动了半条命退出的时候过于急噪程序尚未运行完当第二次再运行半条命的时候会造成非法或是死机的现象.

问:为什么玩的时候突然跳出游戏模式?
答:有2种可能,1是被管理员踢出服务器.2是因速度太慢和服务器断开连接.

问:我的CS为什么每次进服务器打的时候第一次都弹了出来,然后第二次进去后就可以。然后退出来进哪个服务器都行了。。。。。我好苦恼啊。。。
答:因为你系统设置中的磁盘管理器里的DMA没有打上勾

问:我要买那种版本的半死不活,才能有CDKEY上网玩CS?
答:98RMB的那种。半条命之梦幻组合,双碟装

问:为什么我选择武器以后不能马上换,而是要按一下鼠标左键才能换?
答:打开csstrike\config.cfg把hud_fastswitch 0改成hud_fastswitch 1就OK了。

问:我CS的人都是左手拿木仓,我又不是左撇子,怎么把木仓换到右手啊?
答:进入游戏Play cs > Customize > Advanced 项,更改Left-handed weapon models选项。

问:我在游戏中按“~”键为什麽没反映啊?这不是控制键吗?
答: 选中桌面的CS快捷方式,单机右键选择属性。 在里面的路径后面加上这个参数-console
例如我的是E:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game cstrike

问:我问朋友要了正版CDKEY,怎么进服务器老提示服务器里有人在使用这个CDKEY了?
答:一个正版CDKEY最多只能支持5个人同时使用(就是一台服务器里最多能有5个用相同的CDKEY的玩家)
出现这种现象就说明这台服务器里已经有五个人在用这个CDKEY了。
所以建议买了正版以后可以把CDKEY告诉几个好友,但不要谁都告诉,否则有时候你就无法玩了。

问:有了正版序列号以后如何更换原来的序列号。
答:方法1:打开注册表更改\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Half-Life\Settings\
下的Key的键值,直接改成正版序列号就可以了,这里请注意一点就是输入序列号的时候
不需要加“-”光输入数字即可。

问:安装完CS1.0完全版以后为什么不能进入游戏?
答:CS的运行需要半条命支持,所以你要先安装半条命然后安装CS才能进入游戏。商业版的CS除外

问:安装CS不能联网?
答:可能是你的CS和HL版本和服务器不匹配,现在大多服务器HL的版本都是1.1.0.4
CS版本是1.0。如果你没有就到相关下载栏目下载相关补丁。
还有就是可能你用的是D版的CS,而你去的服务器是需要正版CD-KEY的服务器,这样的话
你用的破解版或者CD-KEY生成器所生成的CD-KEY无法进入该服务器。

问:为什么我死的那么快?而其他人就不会?
答:这就需要你经过努力的练习,CS是一个很讲究技术和战术的FPS游戏。
比如说高手可以通过点射轻易的打中你的头部(在CS里打中头部会一木仓毙命而打中胳膊或腿,
却只减少量的生命)而你却按住子弹不放(木仓有后坐力导致你的子弹打不准对方),这样就会出现
你们两个同时开木仓你倒下了而对方却只减少了少量的生命值。所以说要经常练习哦。

问:木仓能射穿墙壁吗?
答:CS中的部分木仓是有穿透力的。如AK M4 AWP、霰弹木仓还有沙漠之鹰手木仓。

问:为什么看到有些人能跳到一些箱子上,而我按跳(空格)却跳不上去?
答:CS里面有个重要的功能就是跳起以后再按蹲下(Ctrl)就能跳到一些光按空格跳不上去的地方。

问:为什么我看不到别人的分数?
答:到游戏/cstrike/directory 目录下,并用文本编辑器打开config.cfg文件,
查找cl_hidefrags "1",然后将1改为0。

问:为什么我这里会有出错信息?
答:在CS里常有如下几种出错信息:
1、 could not load library C:\SIERRA\HALF-LIFE\/cstrike/cl_dlls/client.dll
这意味着你没有在安装CS前升级你的HL到最新版本,请下载最新的完全版升级。
2、your map [/maps/mapname.bsp] differs from the server's
这说明你的本关地图已经不是原来的地图,(可能是你下载了新的地图将其覆盖了)你可以重装CS或者找个朋友将原地图拷贝回你的CS游戏里的地图文件夹里来。
3、server is enforcing fille consistancy for sprites/nameofsprite.spr
文件损坏或是你安装了新的准星模式,而服务器不支持。请将指出的文件删除即可。
4、Could not get IPX socket name, IPX disabled Reason:WSAENOTSOCK
表示你没有安装IPX协议或者你将IPX协议关闭了,请在Windows的网络协议里安装IPX协议。

问:怎样才能救出人质?
答:走近人质身边,按动作键可让人质跟随你,然后将人质带领到解救地带后即解救人质。

问:怎样才能拆除炸弹?
答:走到炸弹附近(约一臂距离内),面对炸弹按住使用键,当屏幕下出现一条逐渐减短的进度条时按住使用键不放,当进度条走完时即拆除炸弹。如果进度条未走完而送开使用键,即从头开始拆除。购买拆弹工具后拆除速度增快。

问:怎样放置炸弹?
答:身背炸弹的恐怖分子走到安置炸弹地点后,使用5号武器(即C4炸弹),在安置地点范围内按住使用键不放,即出现进度条,当进度条满后即安置炸弹成功。

问:游戏提示我的版本不对,我该如何升级我的CS?
答:请进入您游戏的目录并不带任何参数运行可执行文件(通常为HL.EXE或者CSTRIKE.EXE),如果进入的是Hlaf Life那么请下载HL1106完全升级版本以及CS1.1完全升级版本(Windows)。如果启动后进入的是CS那么只需要下载CS1.1商业版本升级。
服务器用户使用HLSERVER版本的请升级HL4106完全升级版本(WIN32)或者HL4106完全升级版本(*inux),Linux版本同时在de_inferno地图上存在BUG,请下载CS1.1 linux版本修正补丁。

问:当在游戏里按1、2、3等键时,必须再按一下鼠标才能切换到我要的木仓,如何直接按数字键就得到我的木仓?
答:在cstrike目录下的config.cfg里hud_fastswitch "0"修改参数为1。

问:如何看我的游戏到底跑的多快?怎么看他的FPS是多少?
答:在游戏中控制台里输入netgraph 3就可以看到你的即时FPS,同时还可以看到网络连接状况。

问:我的硬件很好,跑其他游戏都可以跑100多FPS,为什么在CS里始终最高只有72?
答:在cstrike目录下的config.cfg里修改fps_max "72.0"的参数到更高。

问:为何别人拆除炸弹的速度比我快很多?
答:你可以购买拆弹工具来提高拆弹速度。

问:为什么我进入服务器始终提示your cd key is currently in use please try again later?
答:一个CDKEY通常只能有一个人使用,若你的CDKEY被其他人知道,并且他此时也在服务器(任何一个HL服务器)里进行游戏的话,那么你是无法通过WON进行验证CDKEY程序的,所以请保存好你的CDKEY。

问:在连接时候显示4次连接不到服务器,然后游戏退出了。
答:网络问题,请使用更快的网络连接方式或者更换连接更快的服务器。

问:为何我总是PING不到服务器。
答:请注意是否防火墙将游戏需要的端口关闭。

问:在上网游戏前我想练习一下,请问CS是否有单机版本?
答:标准的CS是没有单机版本的,但是许多爱好者开发了为CS的机器人程序,大家可以到游戏介绍栏目观看BOT的使用说明,并下载BOT程序

问:什么是游戏里的控制台?为何我呼叫不出控制台?
答:控制台是游戏里用来输入命令行的地方。请使用带参数hl.exe -console的方式启动游戏即可在游戏中按~(1前面的那个键)键呼叫出控制台。

问:为什么我的LAN游戏了设置了超过5个人,但是只能有5个人进入游戏?
答:请每个机器都使用不同的CDKEY。

问:为什么当我进入游戏并且服务器重新更换地图后,第一回合就有人使用了M4A1等买不起的武器?他们是作弊么?
答:由于机器速度以及网络速度的差异,当你进入一个新的地图时很有可能这已经是该地图的第二回合了,因此有人可以购买M4A1也是可能的事情。

问:我选择队伍后,再选择不同的人物他们之间有区别么?
答:没有。

问:我先发现敌人先开木仓,为什么打不死他却被他打死了?为什么我打了他半天他却没有死?
答:这有两种情况:1 你的网络状况比较糟糕,你先发现敌人并射击的时候实际上敌人已经不在那个位置了。2 CS里的武器都有后坐力的设定,当你按住扳机连续不断射击的时候,实际上你的子弹打在了敌人的四周,注意要尽量使用点射

待更新...........................
大家可以回帖说明自己遇到的问题 我都会写入这个教程内的

1. 英语翻译
  2. English translation
  3. Asked that, why my cheating couldn't use
  4. Answer: Should confirm the cheating support edition, generallyhas the explanation in the explanation, careful reading
  5. Asked that, why I do open cheating to enter the game to be ableto withdraw
  6. Answer: Enters the game to regard the screen to establishchooses OpenGL pattern majority of cheating only to support thispattern nearly not to be able to find supports other patternscheating
  7. Asked that, why I do open cheating to be able automatically towithdraw from the server
  8. Answer: In the ordinary circumstances is cheating not stablycauses, but also had is the server is instead cheats server cheatinginstead to cheat, furthermore is individual network which the plug-inunit caused is unstable and the server is unstable
  9. Asked that, any is strongest cheating
  10. Answer: Cheating strong and the weakness, cheating itself holds20% factor, other mainly are the computer disposition (dispositionbetter, cheating use is stronger)
  11. Furthermore is network time delay English PING (PING bottomcheating is stronger)
  12. Asked, how if can't revise is the OpenGL pattern manages?
  13. Answer: The renewal reveals the card actuation, latter was allowed
  14. Question: Why do I press "~" in the game the key not to havethe reflection? This is not the control key?
  15. Answer: Selects the tabletop the CS quick way, the single plane rightkey choice attribute. Adds on this parameter -console behind theinside way
  16. For example I am E:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -gamecstrike
  17. Question: My CS people all are the left hand take the gun, Iam not the left handed person, how trades the gun the right hand?
  18. Answer: Enters plays Play cs > Customize > The Advanced item,changes Left-handed weapon the models option.
  19. Question: Why will I choose the weapon later not to be able to tradeimmediately, but will be must be able to trade according to a mouseleft key?
  20. Answer: Opened csstrike\config.cfg 0 to alter to hud_fastswitchhud_fastswitch 1 on OK.
  21. Question: Did not know why an my CS Internet games time decided inthat had not responded, prayed for rescue ~
  22. Answer: Also has such situation, in hits cs in the processmachine to think highly of opens, jumped the floppy disk automaticdetection to enter windows, cs internet game could not have gone inone side, made the floppy disk to reorganize well, the estimate wasthe file fragmentation creates.
  23. Question: Accidentally pressed "-" reduced the screen, how had to beable to return to original state
  24. Answer: First enters C the S game, enters: "GeneralHypothesis" the 2nd line, is entering: "Image" the 3rd line, you cansee to 2 options, enters first, enters you may see to inside: Leftside has 3 to be possible control adjusts the truncation the optionfirst line is adjusts the truncation picture the size, the 2nd lineadjusts the truncation picture brightness, the 3rd line is adjusts thetruncation picture the contrast gradient
  25. Question: Why second time starts half life time can dyingmachine first time not have the question?
  26. Answer: Possibly was first starts half life withdrawal time tooanxiously chirp procedure not yet to move when second moved again halflife time could create illegal perhaps the dying machine phenomenon
  27. Question: Why plays time suddenly jumps out the game pattern?
  28. Answer: Some 2 kind of possibilities,1 are kicked by the manager theserver 2 are because the speed too are slow and the server separationconnection
  29. Question: Why my did CS each time enter time first which the serverhit all to shoot, after then second time went in may. Which serverthen drew back enters to be all good. . . . . I am quite worried. . .
  30. Answer: Because in your system establishment floppy disk management inDMA has not gotten cancels
  31. Question: I must buy that kind of edition half dead not tolive, can have CDKEY to access the net plays CS?
  32. Answer: 98RMB that kind. Illusion of combination half life, doublesmall dish attire
  33. Question: Why will I choose the weapon later not to be able totrade immediately, but will be must be able to trade according to amouse left key?
  34. Answer: Opened csstrike\config.cfg 0 to alter to hud_fastswitchhud_fastswitch 1 on OK.
  35. Question: My CS people all are the left hand take the gun, I am notthe left handed person, how trades the gun the right hand?
  36. Answer: Enters plays Play cs > Customize > The Advanced item,changes Left-handed weapon the models option.
  37. Question: Why do I press "~" in the game the key not to have thereflection? This is not the control key?
  38. Answer: Selects the tabletop the CS quick way, the single plane rightkey choice attribute. Adds on this parameter -console behind theinside way
  39. For example I am E:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -gamecstrike
  40. Question: I asked the friend has wanted legal copy CDKEY, howentered the server always to prompt in the server some people to usethis CDKEY?
  41. Answer: Legal copy CDKEY most only can support 5 individualsimultaneously to use (is in a server are most can have 5 to playfamily with same CDKEY)
  42. Appears this kind of phenomenon to explain in this serveralready had five people to use this CDKEY.
  43. Therefore the suggestion will buy the legal copy later to be allowedto tell CDKEY several good friends, but did not want everybody totell, otherwise some times you were unable to play.
  44. Question: How will have the legal copy sequence number later toreplace the original sequence number.
  45. Answer: Method 1: Opens the registration table to change\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Half-Life\Settings\
  46. The next Key key value, directly altered to the legal copysequence number to be allowed, here please note is inputs the sequencenumber time
  47. Does not need to add "-" the light input numeral then.
  48. Question: Why will install the CS1.0 complete version later not to beable to enter the game?
  49. Answer: The CS movement needs half life support, therefore you mustfirst install half life then to install CS to be able to enter thegame. commercial version CS is an exception
  50. Question: Installs CS not to be able the networking?
  51. Answer: Possibly is your CS and the HL edition and the server does notmatch, now mostly the server HL edition all is 1.1.0.4
  52. The CS edition is 1.0. If you do not have to arrive thecorrelation downloading column downloading related patch.
  53. Also has is possible you to use is D version CS, but you go the serveris needs legal copy CD-KEY the server, such speech
  54. You use CD-KEY which explains the version or the CD-KEYproduction produces to be unable to enter this server.
  55. Question: Why do I die am that quick? But other people cannot?
  56. Answer: This needs you to pass through the diligently practice, CS isfastidious very much technical and the tactical FPS game.
  57. For instance said the master may through burst easily hits yourforehead (to hit the forehead in CS to meet a gun to be killedviolently hits the arm or the leg,
  58. Actually the decrement life) but you actually hold down thebullet not to put (gun to have  cause your bullet to hit donot permit opposite party), like this can appear
  59. Your two simultaneously opened fire you to drop down butopposite party actually only to reduce the few lives value. Thereforesaid must frequently practice oh.
  60. Question: The gun can shoot through the wall?
  61. Answer: In the CS partial guns have the penetrating power. If AK M4AWP, the shrapnel gun also has hawk of pistol the desert.
  62. Question: Why saw some people can jump to some boxes on, but Iaccording to jump (blank space) actually not to be able to jump?
  63. Answer: Inside CS will have an important function is jumps later topress again squats down (Ctrl) to be able to jump to some light willnot be able to jump according to the blank space the place.
  64. Question: Why my blind others' score?
  65. Answer: To plays under the /cstrike/directory table of contents, andopens the config.cfg document with the text editor,
  66. Searches cl_hidefrags " 1" Then 1 changes 0.
  67. Question: Why my can here have makes a mistake the information?
  68. Answer: The common following several kinds make a mistake theinformation in CS:
  69. 1st, could not load libraryC:\SIERRA\HALF-LIFE\/cstrike/cl_dlls/client.dll
  70. This meant you in have not installed in front of CS topromote your HL to the newest edition, please download the newestcomplete version promotion.
  71. 2nd, your map [ /maps/mapname.bsp ] differs from the server' S
  72. This indicated you this closed the map already were not theoriginal map, (possibly was you downloads new map to cover it) you tobe allowed  CS or looks a friend to return the original map copyin your CS game map folder.
  73. 3rd, server is enforcing fille consistancy forsprites/nameofsprite.spr
  74. The document damage perhaps you have installed the new pattern, but the server does not support. Please pointed out documentdeletion then.
  75. 4th, Could not get IPX socket name, IPX disabled Reason:WSAENOTSOCK
  76. Expressed you have not installed the IPX agreement or youhave closed the IPX agreement, please installs the IPX agreement inthe Windows network agreement.
  77. Question: How can rescue the hostage?
  78. Answer: Approaches the hostage side, presses the movement key to bepossible to let the hostage with as you like, then leads the hostageafter to rescue the region namely to rescue the hostage.
  79. Question: How can demolish the bomb?
  80. Answer: In walks (approximately an arm is away from) to the bombnearby, holds down facing the bomb uses the key, when under the screenappears a gradually  progress strip holds down uses the key notto put, when the progress strip walks namely demolishes the bomb. Ifthe progress strip has not walked delivers uses the key, namelystarts to demolish from the beginning. After the purchase opens theball tool to demolish the speed to increase quickly.
  81. Question: How lays aside the bomb?
  82. Answer: The body back bomb terrorist walks after the placement bombplace, uses 5 weapons (namely the C4 bomb), in places in the placescope to hold down uses the key not to put, namely appears theprogress strip, when progress strip Man Houji places the bomb to besuccessful.
  83. Question: The game prompts my edition not to be right, how should Ipromote my CS?
  84. Answer: Please enter the table of contents which you plays certainlynot to bring any parameter movement to be possible the execution file(usually to be HL.EXE or CSTRIKE.EXE), if enters is Hlaf Life thatplease downloads HL1106 completely to promote the edition as well asCS1.1 completely promotes the edition (Windows). If after startsenters is CS that only needs to download the CS1.1 commercial editionpromotion.
  85. The server user uses the HLSERVER edition please to promote HL4106completely to promote the edition (WIN32) or HL4106 completelypromotes the edition (*inux), at the same time the Linux edition hasBUG on the de_inferno map, please download CS1.1 the linux editionrevision patch.
  86. Question: When when game according to 1, 2, 3 and so on key, mustagain press the gun which the mouse can cut me to want, how does thedirect  key obtain my gun?
  87. Answer: In cstrike table of contents config.cfg hud_fastswitch "0" The revision parameter is 1.
  88. Question: How looked my game runs is much quick? How looked how manyhis FPS is?
  89. Answer: In the control bench inputs netgraph 3 in the game to beallowed to see your immediate FPS, meanwhile may see the networkconnection condition.
  90. Question: My hardware is very good, runs other games all to be allowedto run more than 100 FPS, why throughout highest only has 72 in CS?
  91. Answer: Revises fps_max " in cstrike table of contents config.cfg;72.0" The parameter to is higher.
  92. Question: Why do the others demolish the bomb the speed very to bequickly more than me?
  93. Answer: You may purchase open the ball tool to enhance open the ballspeed.
  94. Question: Why do I enter the server always to prompt your cd key iscurrently in use please try again later?
  95. Answer: CDKEY usually only can have a person to use, if your CDKEYwere known by other people, and he this time also (any HL server) incarries on the game in the server the speech, then you are unablethrough WON to carry on confirm the CDKEY procedure, therefore pleasepreserve your CDKEY.
  96. Question: At connection time demonstrated 4 times of connections doesnot arrive the server, then the game withdrew.
  97. Answer: The network question, please use the quicker networkconnection way or the replacement connects a quicker server.
  98. Question: Why my always PING not to server.
  99. Answer: Please note whether the firewall will play port shutting downwhich will need.
  100. Question: In accesses the net before the game I to want to practice,asked whether CS does have the single plane edition?
  101. Answer: Standard
[ 此贴被莎仕芘亞在2007-10-14 13:46重新编辑 ]
本帖de评分: 2 条评分 DB +13
威望+5

威望+8

原创内容

yehua

ZxID:1161972

等级: 上等兵
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2007-08-02 0
怎么没有以前那个好用呀,这个盘版本不好呀。
CCJ_h

ZxID:1087228

等级: 新兵
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2007-08-03 0
在哪里下载?
xx0019

ZxID:1237223

举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2007-08-03 0
我昨天下的那个作弊怎么没有了 叫 什么单刀闯天 下 还是什么的  就是 那个 按L  可以温柔作弊的那个  我怎么找不到了 呢!
xx0019

举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2007-08-03 0
还有什么好作弊可以用啊
xx0019

举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2007-08-03 0
什么什么什么  呀  我找不到 了怎么办 啊!!
昨天 那个本来还没有研究明白 本想今天继续的!!找不到了 郁闷啊!
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB -1