独舞首发《telephone lady gaga》

楼层直达
我操你妈 

ZxID:12595254

等级: 元帅

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2010-12-04 0

点击在新窗播放

Hello, hello, baby,You called, I can't hear a thing

,,   I have got no service in the club, you see, see   ,   Wha-Wha-What did you say   ?   Oh, you're breaking up on me   ,   Sorry, I cannot hear you, I'm kinda busy   ,.   K-kinda busy K-kinda busy      Sorry, I can't hear you, I'm kinda busy   ,.   Just a second, it's my favorite song they're gonna play   ,   And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh      You should made some plans with me,you knew that I was free   ,   And now you won't stop calling me      I'm kinda busy      Stop calling,stop calling      I don't wanna think anymore      I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor      Stop calling,stop calling      I don't wanna talk anymore      I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.      Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh   Stop telephonin' me      Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh   I'm busy      Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh   Stop telephoning me      Eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh   Can call all you want, but there's no one home   ,   and you're not gonna reach my telephone      Out in the club, and I'm sippin' that bub      and you're not gonna reach my telephone
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +10
DB+10

感谢你对【音乐版】的支持~!谢谢分享;

我操你妈 

ZxID:12595254

等级: 元帅

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2010-12-04 0
到第三分钟开始唱
兲涯メ逆兲

ZxID:11780794

等级: 元老
想念大家