电锯惊魂。。。

楼层直达
默·

ZxID:9841916

等级: 元老
                  [择一人终]

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2010-12-31 0
— 本帖被 521壹b子 执行锁定操作(2010-12-31) —
Hello Michael, I want to play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your life you've made a living watching others. Society would call you an informant, a rat, a snitch. I call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward rather than outward to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. The device around your neck is a death mask. The mask is on a spring timer. If you do not locate the key in time the mask will close. Think of it like a venus flytrap. What you are looking at right now is your own body not more than two hours ago. Don't worry, you're sound asleep and can't feel a thing. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here I'm going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key, so listen carefully. The hint is this... It's right before your eyes. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Michael? Live or die, make your choice.

嘿嘿 - -

翻译:
麦克,你好,我想和你玩一个游戏。到目前为止。在你所谓的生命中。。你一直靠偷窥别人而生活。社会上一般把你们叫线人,告密者。我觉的你不配拥有你的身体。并且浪费了你的生命。现在,我们来看看你是不是愿意从内部···而不是从外部。放弃一样你依赖的东西。。而继续活下去。
套在你脖子上的装置叫死亡面具。面具连接了一个弹簧计时器。如果你不能及时找到面具的钥匙。面具就会合拢。想想它就像一个捕蝇器。你现在看到的是不到两小时之前。。。。你自己的身体。哦!该死。不要担心。你当时睡得很死。什么都感觉不到。考虑你现在处于非常不利的情况。我会给你一个提示钥匙在哪里。听好了!提示就是。钥匙就在你眼珠后面。(笑声)麦克,你愿意流多少血去换取你继续活下去的权利。生死一线间。是生是死由你决定。

麦克:你他妈到底是谁!!

点击在新窗播放
村里一枝花。

ZxID:11056450

等级: 少校
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2010-12-31 0
什么东东?
血洗舞池丶

ZxID:5770112

等级: 上将

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2010-12-31 0
对呀 什么东东