倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
6个回复

[每日心情]I see you

楼层直达
鸡肉块没有肌肉

ZxID:201314

等级: 元帅

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-01-22 0
I see you   I see you   Walking through a dream   I see you   My light in darkness breathing hope of new life   Now I live through you and you through me   Enchanting   I pray in my heart that this dream never ends   I see me through your eyes   Living through life flying high   Your life shines the way into paradise   So I offer my life as a sacrifice   I live through your love   You teach me how to see   All that's beautiful   My senses touch your word I never pictured   Now I give my hope to you   I surrender   I pray in my heart that this world never ends   I see me through your eyes   Living through life flying high   Your love shines the way into paradise   So I offer my life   I offer my love, for you   When my heart was never open   (and my spirit never free)   To the world that you have shown me   But my eyes could not devision   All the colours of love and of life ever more   Evermore   (I see me through your eyes)   I see me through your eyes   (Living through life flying high)   Flying high   Your love shines the way into paradise   So I offer my life as a sacrifice   And live through your love   And live through your life   I see you   I see you   眼相见   心相连   梦里穿行   我见到了你   是我黑暗中的光芒,吐纳新生活的希望   于是我中有你,你中有我   就这么着了魔   从心底祈愿,沉醉梦里不愿醒   通过你的的眼睛,看到真实的自己   驰骋生活,朝天际飞去   而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹   我愿把自己贡献成祭品   因你的爱,我才存在   是你教我睁开双眼   看清世间美丽   我的感知是你,未曾触及的话语   给你我全部的希望   我彻底投降   从心底祈愿,这世界不要消亡   通过你的眼睛,看到真实的自己   驰骋生活,朝天际飞去   而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹   把我的生命交给你   把我的爱,统统给你   我从未开启的心   从未自由的魂灵   是你引领我步入新天地   但我这凡胎肉眼,要怎么分辨   这爱的色彩,这生命的斑斓,从今往后   直到永远   通过你的的眼睛,看到真实的自己   驰骋生活,朝天际飞去   而你照亮了通往天堂的轨迹   我愿把自己贡献成祭品   因你的爱,我才存在   因你的生命,我才存在   我见到了你   我见到了你   原声曲目:   01. "You Don't Dream In Cryo. ...."   02. Jake Enters His Avatar World   03. Pure Spirits of the Forest   04. The Bioluminescence of the Night   05. Becoming One of "The People" Becoming One With Neytiri   06. Climbing Up "Iknimaya - The Path to Heaven"   07. Jake's First Flight   08. Scorched Earth   09. Quaritch   10. The Destruction of Hometree   11. Shutting Down Grace's Lab   12. Gathering All the Na'vi Clans for Battle   13. War   14. I See You (Theme from Avatar)

鸡肉块没有肌肉

ZxID:201314

等级: 元帅

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2011-01-22 0

快过年了。
流氓兔。

ZxID:13865853

等级: 大校
  你丫的、

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2011-01-22 0
布吉岛你在说什么,
反正俄知道你骗俄感情,