倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[恶搞图片]at  home   -  在家

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-07 0

A man returning home a day early from a business trip got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight.
While enroute to his home, he asked the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. For 100 dollars, the cabby agreed.
Quietly arriving at the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the blanket back and there was his wife in bedwith another man.
The husband put a gun to the naked man's head. The wife shouted, "Don't do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money. He paid for the Corvette I bought for you. He paid for our new cabin cruiser. He paid for our house at the lake. He paid for our country club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!"
Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said, "What would you do?"
The cabby said, "I'd cover his ass up with that blanket before he catches a cold."

一個人提前一天從出差回到家裡,鑽進一輛出租車在機場。這是在午夜後。
雖然他家的途中,他問cabby,如果他是一個證人。該名男子懷疑妻子有外遇,他打算趕在她的行為。為100美元,cabby同意。
悄悄抵達的房子,丈夫和cabby躡手躡腳地走進臥室。對燈開關的丈夫,猛拉毯子,有他的妻子與另一名男子在床上。
丈夫把裸體男子的頭一炮。妻子喊道:“不要做!這名男子一直非常慷慨!我說謊時,我告訴你,我繼承了錢。他支付克爾維特我給你買。他為我們的新遊艇支付。他為我們付出在湖邊的房子。他付給我們的鄉村俱樂部會員,他甚至支付每月的會費!“
搖他的頭從一側到另一側的丈夫慢慢地放下槍。他看了看出租車司機說,“你會做什麼?”
“cabby說,”我介紹他的屁股,毯子之前,他就感冒“。

际遇之神

惩罚

在路边摆摊,遇到城管,损失DB3

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-08

我很赞同

维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015

等级: 贵宾
-           都变了,所以我也变了。