倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[恶搞图片]Some Things You Just Can't Explain   有些事你无法解释

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-07 0

A farmer was sitting in the neighborhood bar getting drunk. A man came in and asked the farmer, "Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day, getting drunk?" The farmer shook his head and replied, "Some things you just can't explain."
"So what happened that's so horrible?" the man asked as he sat down next to the farmer.
"Well," the farmer said, "today I was sitting by my cow, milking her. Just as I got the bucket full, she lifted her left leg and kicked over the bucket."
"Okay," said the man, "but that's not so bad." "Some things you just can't explain," the farmer replied. "So what happened then?" the man asked. The farmer said, "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left."
"And then?"
"Well, I sat back down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket full, she took her right leg and kicked over the bucket."
The man laughed and said, "Again?" The farmer replied, "Some things you just can't explain." "So, what did you do then?" the man asked.
"I took her right leg this time and tied it to the post on the right."
"And then?"
"Well, I sat back down and began milking her again. Just as I got the bucket full, the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail."
"Hmmm," the man said and nodded his head. "Some things you just can't explain," the farmer said.
"So, what did you do?" the man asked.
"Well," the farmer said, "I didn't have anymore rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. In that moment, my pants fell down and my wife walked in ... Some things you just can't explain."

一位农民正坐在在附近酒吧喝醉了。一名男子走了进来,问农民,“嘿,为什么你坐在这里,在这美丽的一天,喝醉了吗?”农民摇了摇头,回答说:“有些事情你无法解释。”
“发生了什么,这太可怕了?”人问他旁边坐了下来给农民。
“哦,”农夫说,“今天,我坐在我的奶牛,挤奶她就像我斗满,她抬起她的左腿,踢在斗。”
“好吧,”那人说,“但是这并不是那么糟糕。”“有些事情你无法解释,”农夫回答。 “发生了什么呢?”该男子问。农民说,“我把她左腿绑在左侧后。”
“然后呢?”
“嗯,我坐了下来和继续挤奶她。正如我桶满了,她把她的右腿及以上斗踢。”
该男子笑着说,“同样的吗?”农夫回答说,“有些事情你无法解释。”“那么,你怎么办呢?”该男子问。
“我这一次把她的右腿绑在右门柱。”
“然后呢?”
“嗯,我坐了下来和开始挤奶她。正如我得到了充分的水桶,笨牛撞倒在她的尾巴桶。”
“嗯,”男子说,并点了点头。 “有些事情你无法解释,”农夫说。
“那么,你怎么办?”该男子问。