倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[恶搞图片]Better offer  更好的工作机会

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-11 0

During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the vicar with an unusual offer.

"Look, Ill give you 100 if youll change the wedding vows. When you get to me and the part where Im to promise to love, honor and obey and forsaking all others, be faithful to her forever, I will appreciate it if you 'd just leave that part out." He passed the clergyman the cash and walked away satisfied.

It is now the day of the wedding, and the bride and groom have moved to that part of the ceremony where the vows are exchanged. When it comes time for the grooms vows, the vicar looks the young man in the eye and says:

"Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?"

The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, "Yes." The groom leaned toward the vicar and hissed, "I thought we had a deal."

The vicar put the 100 into his hand and whispered back, "She made me a much better offer."

新郎在婚禮彩排,牧師走近一個不尋常的報價。

“你看,我給你100,如果你會改變結婚誓言。當你到我的一部分,其中IM承諾的愛,忠貞和服從,放棄所有其他,永遠忠實於她,我將不勝感激,如果你”我剛剛離開的那部分。“他通過牧師的現金走開滿意。

現在是婚禮當天,新郎和新娘都感動,交換誓言的儀式的一部分。當談到對新郎的誓言時,牧師的眼睛看上去年輕的男子,並說:

“你答應匍匐自己在她面前,服從她的每一個命令和希望,為她在床上的早餐每天早上你的生活,並發誓永遠上帝面前,你可愛的妻子,你會不會連看另一個女人,只要你們都住在哪裡?“

新郎一飲而盡,看了看周圍,在一個微小的聲音說,“是的。”新郎偏向牧師,並發出噓聲,“我認為我們有一個協議。”

牧師把他的手,100和低聲回答,“她做了我一個更好的報價。”

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-12

♥感谢对笑话板块的支持♥

日你妈拜拜

ZxID:17688121

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-12 0
她做了我一個更好的報價
尐寵児の僷灬

ZxID:23831