倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
3个回复

[恶搞图片]Golf  -   高尔夫球        .

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-23 0

A golfer in Ireland hit a bad hook into the woods. Looking for the ball, he discovered a Leprechaun flat on his back, a big bump on his head, and the golfer's ball beside him.
Horrified, the golfer took his water bottle from his belt and poured it over the little green guy, reviving him.
"Arrgh! Wha happen?" the leprechaun says. "Oh, I see. Waal, ye got me fair and square. You get three wishes. What do you want ?"
"Thank God, you're all right!" the golfer answers in relief. I don't want anything. I'm glad you're okay, and I apologize. I didn't mean to hit you." And the golfer walks off.
What a nice guy," the leprechaun says to himself. "But it was fair and square that he got me, and I have to do something for him.!"
I'll give him three things I would want --- a great golf game, all the money he ever needs, and a fantastic sex life."
A year goes by (as it does in jokes like this) and the golfer is back, hits another bad ball into the woods and finds the leprechaun waiting for him. "'was me that made
you hit the ball here," the little guy says. "I wanted to ask you, how's your golf game?"
That's the first bad ball I've hit in a year! I'm a fantastic golfer now," the golfer answers. "By the way, it's good to see you're all right."
Oh, I'm fine now. I did that for your golf game. And tell me, how's your money?"
Why, I win fortunes at golf. But if I need cash, I just reach in my pocket and pull out twenty pound notes all day long."
I did that for you. And how's your sex life?"
The golfer blushes, turns his head away in embarrassment, and says shyly, "Errr, all right, I suppose."
Come on, come on now. I'm wanting to know if I did a good job. How many times a day?" Blushing even more, the golfer whispers, "Once -sometimes twice a week."
What!" says the leprechaun in shock. "That's all? Once or twice a week?"
Well," says the golfer, "I think that's not too bad for a Catholic priest in a small parish."

在愛爾蘭的一個高爾夫球擊入樹林壞鉤。尋找球時,他發現在他的背上,在他頭上的大腫塊,和高爾夫球員的球在他身旁的妖精平。
嚇壞了,從他的皮帶高爾夫球注意到他的一瓶水,倒在綠色的小傢伙,他恢復。
“Arrgh!WHA發生的呢?”小妖精說。 “哦,我明白。瓦爾,你們得到了我正大光明。你得到三個願望,你想要什麼?”
他說:“感謝上帝,你沒事!”高爾夫球回答救災。我什麼都不想。我很高興你沒事,我道歉。我不是故意打你。“高爾夫球手走開。
什麼是一個好人,“小妖精對自己說。”但它是公平,公正的,他得到了我,我要為他做的東西!“
我給他的三件事情,我會希望---一個偉大的高爾夫球比賽,他需要的所有的錢,和一個夢幻般的性生活。“
一年去(因為它在這樣的笑話)和高爾夫球回來,擊中另一個壞球進了樹林,發現妖精等著他。 “”是我,使得
你擊出的球在這裡,“小傢伙說:”我想問問你,是你的高爾夫球比賽如何?“
這是第一個壞球,我在一年中打!我現在是一個夢幻般的高爾夫球手,“高爾夫選手的答案。”順便說一下,它很高興看到你沒事。“
哦,我現在沒事了。我為您的高爾夫球比賽。告訴我,怎麼是你的錢?“
為什麼我贏在高爾夫球場的命運。但是,如果我需要現金,我只是在我的口袋裡達到拉出二十鎊紙幣整天。“
我為你做。是你的性生活以及如何?“