Just couldn't resist this one...   只是无法抗拒这一个...

社区服务
高级搜索
猴岛论坛奇闻&笑话Just couldn't resist this one...   只是无法抗拒这一个...
发帖 回复
倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
1个回复

[恶搞图片]Just couldn't resist this one...   只是无法抗拒这一个...

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-27 0

Some of the finest sports double entendres.

Michael Buerk on watching Phillipa Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked: "They seem cold out there, they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it by himself."

Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky Sports: "Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he gets."

Jack Burnicle was talking about Colin Edwards' tyre choice on World Superbike racing: "Colin had a hard on in practice earlier, and I bet he wished he had a hard on now."

Chris Tarrant discussing the first Millionaire winner Judith Keppel on This Morning: "She was practising fastest finger first by herself in bed last night."

'Winning Post's' Stewart Machin commentating on jockey Tony McCoy's formidable lead: "Tony has a quick look between his legs and likes what he sees."

Ross King discussing relays with champion runner Phil Redmond: "Well Phil, tell us about your amazing third leg."

Cricketer Neil Fairbrother hit a single during a Durham v Lancashire match, inspiring Bobby Simpson to observe: "With his lovely soft hands he just tossed it off."

Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."

James Allen interviewing Ralf Schumacher at a Grand Prix, asked: "What does it feel like being rammed up the backside by Barrichello?"

Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69."

The new stand at Doncaster race course took Brough Scott's breath away..."My word," he said. "Look at that magnificent erection."

Willie Carson was telling Claire Balding how jockeys prepare for a big race when he said: "They usually have four or five dreams a night about coming from different positions."

Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on Time Team Live said: You'd eat beaver if you could get it."

A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

US PGA Commentator - "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them .... Oh my god!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!"

Metro Radio - "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - "Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

Heard from the late Jim Laker, commentating on an England/West Indies Test match and referring to ominous weather approaching from the west, he said: "There's a great black crowd at the Stretford End"

一些双关语的最好的运动。

迈克尔看菲利帕Forrester的搂抱为男性天文学家在英国BBC1台的日食覆盖的温暖Buerk表示:“他们似乎冷摆在那里,他们擦对方,他只在他的短裤来。”

肯•布朗对高尔夫球手尼克•法尔多和他的球童范妮Sunneson衬在苏格兰公开赛上拍摄解说:“几个星期尼克喜欢使用范妮,其他几个星期,他宁愿自己做。”

迈克•哈利特天空体育讨论无缘斯诺克拍摄:“亨德利跳史蒂夫 - 戴维斯错过每一个机会,他得到的。”

杰克Burnicle科林•爱德华兹的轮胎选择谈论世界超级摩托车赛车:“科林有一个在实践中较早的努力,我敢打赌,他希望他有一个现在很难。”

克里斯•塔伦特在今天上午讨论的第一个百万富翁冠军朱吉:“她在床上练最快的手指,首先由她自己昨晚。”

胜出后的“赛马托尼•麦科伊的强大铅斯图尔特MACHIN兼评:”托尼有他的双腿之间快速浏览和喜欢他所看到的。“

罗斯国王讨论与冠军亚军菲尔•雷德蒙继电器:“嗯,菲尔,我们告诉你惊人的第三站。”

打板球尼尔费尔布罗瑟单一达勒姆至五兰开夏郡的比赛期间,鼓舞鲍比•辛普森观察:“他可爱的柔软的手,他只是扔它。”

“圣克莱尔Frisby说看北巨型热狗说:”有没有像你内心的一大热香肠,在这样一个寒冷的夜晚。“

詹姆斯•艾伦访谈拉尔夫•舒马赫在格兰披治大赛车,问:“像被撞向了由巴里切罗的背面是什么有什么感觉?”

史蒂夫莱德覆盖美国大师赛:“巴列斯特罗斯感觉好多了69后今天。”

在唐卡斯特的比赛过程中的新立场布拉夫斯科特的呼吸......“我的字,”他说。 “看看那雄壮的勃起。”

威利•卡森告诉克莱尔秃顶的骑师为一个大的比赛准备时,他说:“他们通常有四个或五个梦想一夜来自不同岗位的”

carenza时间管理团队中世纪寻找食物刘易斯现场说:你吃海狸,如果你能得到它“。

一位女新闻主播,以后的日子,它应该有下雪没有,转向的天气预报,问道:“所以,鲍勃,其中,八英寸,你答应我昨晚?”不仅没有他要离开的一套,但确实做了一半的船员,因为他们笑得那么辛苦!

美国PGA评论员 - “阿尼(阿诺 - 帕尔默)打得这么好,原因之一是,每次开球前,他的妻子拿出他的球和亲吻他们....噢,我的上帝有什么我!!!刚才说的吗?!“

新城电台 - “朱利安•迪克斯是无处不在,就像他们已经得到了11个领域的迪克斯。”

哈里•卡彭特在牛津 - 剑桥划船比赛1977 - “啊,是不是不错的的剑桥总统的妻子亲吻牛津机组人员考克斯。”

特德•沃尔什 - 赛马评论员 - “这确实是一个可爱的马,我曾经骑着她的母亲。”

新西兰橄榄球评论员 - “安德鲁Mehrtens喜欢当达里尔•吉布森,里面的他。”

八,举重评论员格伦 - “这是来自保加利亚Gregoriava我看到她抓举今天上午,这是惊人的!”

听到从已故的吉姆•湖人队,英格兰/西印度群岛测试比赛的解说和指不祥的天气,从西面驶来,他说:“在斯特雷特福德端有一个伟大的黑人群”
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-27

♥感谢对笑话板块的支持♥

尐寵児の僷灬

ZxID:23831

等级: 元老