曲婉婷-Hand Hold。

楼层直达
玩你老豆猴岛

ZxID:2991

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-06-13 0
曲婉婷-Hand Hold。

BaBy I love you

https://px.lanyin.net/media/http://cloud.kugou.com/singlePlayer/4/362/0/1/D915C2D379E9B0FC0F77D698148452F2.swf

歌词:
Sweetheart Sweetheart                          我的爱 我的爱Won’t you come and sweep me off my feet         为何你不能到来 让我倾心于你Catch me when I fall                            当我跌倒时扶住我Whisper Whisper                               低声说 低声说Whisper these words in my ears tonight,            今夜在我耳边 低声说出这些话I could fly away with you oh…                   我愿意与你远走高飞  哦…When the dark is falling                          当黑暗降临When the night has come                        当夜晚来袭Baby will you hold my hand?                     宝贝你是否会握住我的手?When the sky is crying                          当天空开始哭泣When this road is near the end                     当这条路接近尽头Baby I will hold your hand                       宝贝我会握住你的手Sweetheart Sweetheart                          我的爱  我的爱Mark my words and cross my heart               记住我的话  我发誓于你I’ll wait for you till the end                       我会等你到永远What it is What it is                             怎么了 怎么了It’s a kiss from my lips sealed on yours,            是我的吻覆盖了你的唇and today I’ll stay with you oh…                  今天我将会与你一起   哦…When the dark is falling                         当黑暗来袭When the night has come                        当夜晚来袭Baby will you hold my hand?                    宝贝是否会握住我的手?When the sky is crying                         当天空开始哭泣When this road is near the end                   当这条路接近尽头Baby I will hold your hand                      宝贝我会握住你的手When the storm is twisting left and right           当风暴左右不定 不停吹悬When you can’t fall asleep at night                当你无法安睡  夜里失眠Baby I will hold your hand                      宝贝我会握住你的手Until the night is morning                       直到黑夜变白天Until the seas part…                           直到沧海变桑田I won’t let go of your hand                     我不会放开你的手让你走

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +12
DB+12 2012-06-14

我很赞同

汤圆哥

ZxID:13529983

等级: 上将
在寂寞的城市里一个拥抱就可以温暖呼吸
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-06-13 0
看了一下视频,

歌唱的好听,看视频感觉那表情想【便溺】
ゴーヤ

ZxID:12847846