楼层直达
‖黑白蕾丝,

ZxID:13692655

等级: 上校
~~~

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-07-27 0
第五首。

点击在新窗播放
                                                              Your fingertips against my skin                      
                                                              The palm trees swaying in the wind in my chase    
                                                               You sang me Spanish lullabies                      
                                                               The sweetest sadness in your eyes                  
                                                               Clever trick                                      
                                                               I never wanna see you unhappy                      
                                                               I thought you want the same for me                
                                                               Goodbye my almost lover                            
                                                               Goodbye my hopeless dream                          
                                                               I'm trying not to think about you                  
                                                               Can't you just let me be?                          
                                                               So long my luckless romance                        
                                                               My back is turned on you                          
                                                               Should've known you'd bring me heartbreak          
                                                               Almost lovers always do                            
                                                               We walked along a crowded street                  
                                                               You took my hand and danced with me In the shade                
                                                               And when you left you kissed my lips              
                                                               You told me you'd never ever forget these images  
                                                               I'd never wanna see you unhappy                    
                                                               I thought you'd want the same for me              
                                                               Goodbye my almost lover                            
                                                               My back is turned on you                          
                                                               Should've known you'd bring me heartbreak          
                                                               Almost lovers always do                            
                                                               I cannot go to the ocean                        
                                                               I cannot try the streets at night                  
                                                               I cannot wake up in the morning                  
                                                               Without you on my mind                            
                                                               So you're gonna and I'm haunted                    
                                                               And I bet you are just fine                      
                                                               Did i make it that easy                          
                                                               To walk right in and out of my life                
                                                               Goodbye my almost lover                          
                                                               My back is turned on you
                                                               Should've known you'd bring me heartache
                                                               Almost lovers always do                          
[ 此帖被游哉、在2012-07-27 20:31重新编辑 ]

际遇之神

奖励

买酱油,打开瓶盖,发现再来一瓶,得5DB

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +8
DB+8 2012-07-27

我很赞同

‖黑白蕾丝,

ZxID:13692655

等级: 上校
~~~

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-07-27 0