举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2012-08-17 0
看过了
﹌小情绪。

ZxID:19247897

等级: 上将
lpt″
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
  NB
http://s1.houdao.com/11884/photo/Mon_1408/143308_c5fa1408804598aa6482a399a3f5d.jpg
"_ 男人本色

ZxID:9974830

等级: 大将
配偶: 彗暒丶

举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
牛逼   确实是条好狗
福大

ZxID:15607635

等级: 元帅

举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
狗竟然会爬墙
说谎 ≈

ZxID:17325410

配偶: 心墙 ≈
往我胸口来一枪,让一切在这声巨响中归零。

举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
碉堡
在这个网络里没有谁牛逼不牛逼,关了电脑你可以碰到我一下吗?
我忽略任何一只狗,因为我没理由给你创造出名的机会对吗?
别动不动就跟我摆逼,自己是个什么选手心里都有个逼数好吗?
7★漩涡老八

ZxID:18759171

分享形热会 老八

举报 只看该作者 8楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
混脸熟哦
纳兰╰つ

ZxID:17343058

等级: 大将
配偶: 容若╰つ
做事踏实一点  ┏風┓ 遇事稳重一点  ┃纳┃ 处事冷静一点    ┗兰┛

举报 只看该作者 9楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
帅啊。。。
小心超人.

ZxID:18438366

举报 只看该作者 10楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
厉害
dasdasd15as6d1

ZxID:19314779

等级: 新兵
举报 只看该作者 11楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
¤¤土豆¤¤

ZxID:16701103

等级: 少将

举报 只看该作者 12楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
牛逼   确实是条好狗牛逼   确实是条好狗

际遇之神

奖励

¤¤土豆¤¤走在马路边,捡到2DB

qq704348023

ZxID:19281739

等级: 大尉
举报 只看该作者 13楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
额........
额.......

际遇之神

惩罚

上厕所误入女厕,被如花发现,当场被如花OOXX ,损失DB6

Zero 

ZxID:18605156

举报 只看该作者 14楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
School work very much, especially on Wednesday and Friday.
Friday night to learn English, home has nine points, can not do homework. Momma always said: " is it so late but also do homework, you don't sleep, I want to turn off the lights! " I was afraid of the dark, night, sleep is always open lamp or a television, so I heard off, had to quietly go to bed. The very next day, I write about the homework is all forgotten, just to play with. Until Sunday evening bag to remember, finishing homework is being done. I had to pick up the book, all the way up to eleven points.
Monday morning, in a dream: " I heard my mother call sea feather, get up early, will be late! " I open my sleepy eyes, said: " let me sleep for five more minutes ... ... Then sleep for a minute ... ... " So, to get up at seven thirty. When I hurried to the school gate has been closed, the door has been closed, the classroom, I was criticized by teacher, stood in front of the classroom, bone-chilling cold outside, I am shivering.
Every Wednesday, to complete the I hate " honey ", is the entire article silly copy down, really is a very tiring job. Take little, the teacher said you lazy; copied many, the teacher said how unnecessary it down. In addition to copy the good good word sentence and paragraph, but also write impressions, and in " honey " on the drawing! Each copy these " honey ", almost let my middle finger to deformation!
Exercise enough, but some students also very naughty, the English listening and reading 10 times to 110 times, but I know so many smart, reading is not possible, must be classmates in the monkey. But some students are ghosts, know change 110 times too much is not credible, it changed 20 times, the results I have for gospel truth. The very next day, I asked the students: "before is read 10 times yesterday, how is read 20 times? " The students laughed, I didn't know he cheated! Please classmates, don't make me one disaster after another! Alas, working life!
Our class is from Canada to classmates: foreign students have no homework, and the school want to how how. She can really stupid ah, in the foreign school so cool, why go to China to be " tortured"? I hope someday I can go to school and schools operating foreign particularly much, especially on Wednesday and Friday.
Friday night to learn English, home has nine points, can not do homework. Momma always said: " is it so late but also do homework, you don't sleep, I want to turn off the lights! " I was afraid of the dark, night, sleep is always open lamp or a television, so I heard off, had to quietly go to bed. The very next day, I write about the homework is all forgotten, just to play with. Until Sunday evening bag to remember, finishing homework is being done. I had to pick up the book, all the way up to eleven points.
Monday morning, in a dream: " I heard my mother call sea feather, get up early, will be late! " I open my sleepy eyes, said: " let me sleep for five more minutes ... ... Then sleep for a minute ... ... " So, to get up at seven thirty. When I hurried to the school gate has been closed, the door has been closed, the classroom, I was criticized by teacher, stood in front of the classroom, bone-chilling cold outside, I am shivering.
Every Wednesday, to complete the I hate " honey ", is the entire article silly copy down, really is a very tiring job. Take little, the teacher said you lazy; copied many, the teacher said how unnecessary it down. In addition to copy the good good word sentence and paragraph, but also write impressions, and in " honey " on the drawing! Each copy these " honey ", almost let my middle finger to deformation!
Exercise enough, but some students also very naughty, the English listening and reading 10 times to 110 times, but I know so many smart, reading is not possible, must be classmates in the monkey. But some students are ghosts, know change 110 times too much is not credible, it changed 20 times, the results I have for gospel truth. The very next day, I asked the students: "before is read 10 times yesterday, how is read 20 times? " The students laughed, I didn't know he cheated! Please classmates, don't make me one disaster after another! Alas, working life!
Our class is from Canada to classmates: foreign students have no homework, and the school want to how how. She can really stupid ah, in the foreign school so cool, why go to China to be " tortured"? I really hope one day to go to school, foreign

际遇之神

奖励

版主上厕所忘带手纸,微笑、随风飘高价转让手纸,得5DB

« 返回列表
发帖 回复