等级: 中将

举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
刚才还有人提醒别上当了,果然
上万高清av种子.rar[点击下载](3.01 MB) 下载次数:176 累计下载获得DB 300
Zero 

ZxID:18605156

等级: 元帅

举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
School work very much, especially on Wednesday and Friday.
Friday night to learn English, home has nine points, can not do homework. Momma always said: " is it so late but also do homework, you don't sleep, I want to turn off the lights! " I was afraid of the dark, night, sleep is always open lamp or a television, so I heard off, had to quietly go to bed. The very next day, I write about the homework is all forgotten, just to play with. Until Sunday evening bag to remember, finishing homework is being done. I had to pick up the book, all the way up to eleven points.
Monday morning, in a dream: " I heard my mother call sea feather, get up early, will be late! " I open my sleepy eyes, said: " let me sleep for five more minutes ... ... Then sleep for a minute ... ... " So, to get up at seven thirty. When I hurried to the school gate has been closed, the door has been closed, the classroom, I was criticized by teacher, stood in front of the classroom, bone-chilling cold outside, I am shivering.
Every Wednesday, to complete the I hate " honey ", is the entire article silly copy down, really is a very tiring job. Take little, the teacher said you lazy; copied many, the teacher said how unnecessary it down. In addition to copy the good good word sentence and paragraph, but also write impressions, and in " honey " on the drawing! Each copy these " honey ", almost let my middle finger to deformation!
Exercise enough, but some students also very naughty, the English listening and reading 10 times to 110 times, but I know so many smart, reading is not possible, must be classmates in the monkey. But some students are ghosts, know change 110 times too much is not credible, it changed 20 times, the results I have for gospel truth. The very next day, I asked the students: "before is read 10 times yesterday, how is read 20 times? " The students laughed, I didn't know he cheated! Please classmates, don't make me one disaster after another! Alas, working life!
Our class is from Canada to classmates: foreign students have no homework, and the school want to how how. She can really stupid ah, in the foreign school so cool, why go to China to be " tortured"? I hope someday I can go to school and schools operating foreign particularly much, especially on Wednesday and Friday.
Friday night to learn English, home has nine points, can not do homework. Momma always said: " is it so late but also do homework, you don't sleep, I want to turn off the lights! " I was afraid of the dark, night, sleep is always open lamp or a television, so I heard off, had to quietly go to bed. The very next day, I write about the homework is all forgotten, just to play with. Until Sunday evening bag to remember, finishing homework is being done. I had to pick up the book, all the way up to eleven points.
Monday morning, in a dream: " I heard my mother call sea feather, get up early, will be late! " I open my sleepy eyes, said: " let me sleep for five more minutes ... ... Then sleep for a minute ... ... " So, to get up at seven thirty. When I hurried to the school gate has been closed, the door has been closed, the classroom, I was criticized by teacher, stood in front of the classroom, bone-chilling cold outside, I am shivering.
Every Wednesday, to complete the I hate " honey ", is the entire article silly copy down, really is a very tiring job. Take little, the teacher said you lazy; copied many, the teacher said how unnecessary it down. In addition to copy the good good word sentence and paragraph, but also write impressions, and in " honey " on the drawing! Each copy these " honey ", almost let my middle finger to deformation!
Exercise enough, but some students also very naughty, the English listening and reading 10 times to 110 times, but I know so many smart, reading is not possible, must be classmates in the monkey. But some students are ghosts, know change 110 times too much is not credible, it changed 20 times, the results I have for gospel truth. The very next day, I asked the students: "before is read 10 times yesterday, how is read 20 times? " The students laughed, I didn't know he cheated! Please classmates, don't make me one disaster after another! Alas, working life!
Our class is from Canada to classmates: foreign students have no homework, and the school want to how how. She can really stupid ah, in the foreign school so cool, why go to China to be " tortured"? I really hope one day to go to school, foreign
゛ n1。卟弃ヾ

ZxID:15594335

等级: 贵宾

举报 只看该作者 8楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
楼下的能告诉我楼上再说什么吗?
Z·唯爱

ZxID:17295674

等级: 中校
配偶: 浮城旧梦
很无聊
举报 只看该作者 9楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
学校很大,尤其是在星期三和星期五。星期五晚学习英语,家有九点,可以不做作业。妈妈总是说:“这是这么晚还做作业,你不睡觉,我要关灯!”我害怕黑暗,夜晚,睡眠总是开着灯或电视,所以我听到了,只得静静地上床睡觉。隔天,我写作业全忘记了,只是玩。直到星期日晚上袋记住,整理在做家庭作业。我拿起书,一直到十一点。星期一的早晨,在一个梦想:“我听到妈妈叫海羽毛,早起,要迟到了!”我睁开眼睛,说:“让我再睡五分钟……然后睡上一分钟………”所以,在七三零点起床。当我赶到学校的大门被关闭,门已关闭,课堂上,我受到了老师的批评,站在教室前面,刺骨的寒冷,我颤抖。每个星期三,完成我恨“蜂蜜”,是整个文章的复制下来,真的是个很累人的工作。花小,老师说你懒;复制了很多,老师说不下来。除了复制好词好句和段落,但也写感想,并在“蜂蜜”的绘画!每个复制这些“宝贝”,几乎让我的手指变形!足够的锻炼,但是一些学生也很调皮,英语听力和阅读10倍至110倍,但我知道这么多聪明,读书是不可能的,必须是同学的猴子。但一些学生鬼,知道110次变化太多是不可靠的,它改变了20次,结果我为福音真理。隔天,我问学生:“以前是读了10遍,怎么读20遍?”学生们都笑了,我不知道他骗了!请同学们,不要让我雪上加霜!唉,工作生活!我们班是从加拿大到同学:外国学生没有家庭作业,和学校要如何如何。她可真是傻啊,在国外的学校太酷了,为什么到中国来“折磨”?我希望有一天能去上学,学校经营国外特别多,尤其是在星期三和星期五。星期五晚学习英语,家有九点,可以不做作业。妈妈总是说:“这是这么晚还做作业,你不睡觉,我要关灯!”我害怕黑暗,夜晚,睡眠总是开着灯或电视,所以我听到了,只得静静地上床睡觉。隔天,我写作业全忘记了,只是玩。直到星期日晚上袋记住,整理在做家庭作业。我拿起书,一直到十一点。星期一的早晨,在一个梦想:“我听到妈妈叫海羽毛,早起,要迟到了!”我睁开眼睛,说:“让我再睡五分钟……然后睡上一分钟………”所以,在七三零点起床。当我赶到学校的大门被关闭,门已关闭,课堂上,我受到了老师的批评,站在教室前面,刺骨的寒冷,我颤抖。每个星期三,完成我恨“蜂蜜”,是整个文章的复制下来,真的是个很累人的工作。花小,老师说你懒;复制了很多,老师说不下来。除了复制好词好句和段落,但也写感想,并在“蜂蜜”的绘画!每个复制这些“宝贝”,几乎让我的手指变形!足够的锻炼,但是一些学生也很调皮,英语听力和阅读10倍至110倍,但我知道这么多聪明,读书是不可能的,必须是同学的猴子。但一些学生鬼,知道110次变化太多是不可靠的,它改变了20次,结果我为福音真理。隔天,我问学生:“以前是读了10遍,怎么读20遍?”学生们都笑了,我不知道他骗了!请同学们,不要让我雪上加霜!唉,工作生活!我们班是从加拿大到同学:外国学生没有家庭作业,和学校要如何如何。她可真是傻啊,在国外的学校太酷了,为什么到中国来“折磨”?我真的希望有一天去学校,外国本文来自猴岛游戏论坛:http://bbs.houdao.com/r6489764_u17295674/

际遇之神

奖励

一袋金币砸在For ever..头上,赚了2DB

丶笑看红湿处

ZxID:16141122

等级: 中尉
举报 只看该作者 10楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
恭喜

际遇之神

奖励

追寻春哥的脚步,可无限复活,能力值3DB

思含@~ cy