等级: 少将
木有

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2012-08-17 0
有、、
Zero 

ZxID:18605156

等级: 元帅

举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2012-08-17 0
School work very much, especially on Wednesday and Friday.
Friday night to learn English, home has nine points, can not do homework. Momma always said: " is it so late but also do homework, you don't sleep, I want to turn off the lights! " I was afraid of the dark, night, sleep is always open lamp or a television, so I heard off, had to quietly go to bed. The very next day, I write about the homework is all forgotten, just to play with. Until Sunday evening bag to remember, finishing homework is being done. I had to pick up the book, all the way up to eleven points.
Monday morning, in a dream: " I heard my mother call sea feather, get up early, will be late! " I open my sleepy eyes, said: " let me sleep for five more minutes ... ... Then sleep for a minute ... ... " So, to get up at seven thirty. When I hurried to the school gate has been closed, the door has been closed, the classroom, I was criticized by teacher, stood in front of the classroom, bone-chilling cold outside, I am shivering.
Every Wednesday, to complete the I hate " honey ", is the entire article silly copy down, really is a very tiring job. Take little, the teacher said you lazy; copied many, the teacher said how unnecessary it down. In addition to copy the good good word sentence and paragraph, but also write impressions, and in " honey " on the drawing! Each copy these " honey ", almost let my middle finger to deformation!
Exercise enough, but some students also very naughty, the English listening and reading 10 times to 110 times, but I know so many smart, reading is not possible, must be classmates in the monkey. But some students are ghosts, know change 110 times too much is not credible, it changed 20 times, the results I have for gospel truth. The very next day, I asked the students: "before is read 10 times yesterday, how is read 20 times? " The students laughed, I didn't know he cheated! Please classmates, don't make me one disaster after another! Alas, working life!
Our class is from Canada to classmates: foreign students have no homework, and the school want to how how. She can really stupid ah, in the foreign school so cool, why go to China to be " tortured"? I hope someday I can go to school and schools operating foreign particularly much, especially on Wednesday and Friday.
Friday night to learn English, home has nine points, can not do homework. Momma always said: " is it so late but also do homework, you don't sleep, I want to turn off the lights! " I was afraid of the dark, night, sleep is always open lamp or a television, so I heard off, had to quietly go to bed. The very next day, I write about the homework is all forgotten, just to play with. Until Sunday evening bag to remember, finishing homework is being done. I had to pick up the book, all the way up to eleven points.
Monday morning, in a dream: " I heard my mother call sea feather, get up early, will be late! " I open my sleepy eyes, said: " let me sleep for five more minutes ... ... Then sleep for a minute ... ... " So, to get up at seven thirty. When I hurried to the school gate has been closed, the door has been closed, the classroom, I was criticized by teacher, stood in front of the classroom, bone-chilling cold outside, I am shivering.
Every Wednesday, to complete the I hate " honey ", is the entire article silly copy down, really is a very tiring job. Take little, the teacher said you lazy; copied many, the teacher said how unnecessary it down. In addition to copy the good good word sentence and paragraph, but also write impressions, and in " honey " on the drawing! Each copy these " honey ", almost let my middle finger to deformation!
Exercise enough, but some students also very naughty, the English listening and reading 10 times to 110 times, but I know so many smart, reading is not possible, must be classmates in the monkey. But some students are ghosts, know change 110 times too much is not credible, it changed 20 times, the results I have for gospel truth. The very next day, I asked the students: "before is read 10 times yesterday, how is read 20 times? " The students laughed, I didn't know he cheated! Please classmates, don't make me one disaster after another! Alas, working life!
Our class is from Canada to classmates: foreign students have no homework, and the school want to how how. She can really stupid ah, in the foreign school so cool, why go to China to be " tortured"? I really hope one day to go to school, foreign
頖縌灬不恠

ZxID:19533085

等级: 上尉
天若有情,天亦老。    人若有情,死得早。
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0
混脸熟
z7841020

ZxID:18783573

等级: 上校
东想西想
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2012-08-17 0

、小峰