倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

【温暖】超好听的女声英文歌,一定要听听看。,

楼层直达
触不到的温暖、

ZxID:22226574

等级: 少将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-01-27 0
                                                                       Sitting At Home                  -   Katie Goes to Tokyo

10 p.m., I’m sitting at home, watching TV in my room

it is late, a softsummer rain catch my window,

daylight is gone

and I think about you, Ithink about you

my friends say there’s something strange about you

whatif they knew,

I could tell just by one look in your eyes,

your heart istrue

that’s why I stand up for you, that’s why I stand up for you

and Ithink about you, think about you

you and me, are not from the same part oftown

but I don’t care about that

in this world where people don’t getalong

you’re a friend

and I care about you, I care about you

and Ithink about you, think about you

超好听有没有,下面是网上的视频,没找到别的,

点击在新窗播放

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +25
DB+25 2013-01-27

优秀文章

你我,

ZxID:16291789

等级: 元老
天水一方,再见再不再会

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-01-27 0
不错,收藏了
几千天近况幸福吗,每日忙碌吗,仍然是那么认真吗