【渔城姑娘】经典歌曲 这歌挺老的了 但一直大爱这歌 夜店主打

楼层直达
渔城姑娘   

ZxID:17457100

等级: 中将
          《长期收购直冲/带号qb 折数依市场价而定》  -

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-02-06 0

点击在新窗播放

I-I-I-I came to dance, dance, dance, danceI hit the floor cause that'smy plans, plans, plans, plansI'm wearing all my favoritePlans, plans, plans, plansGive me space for both my hands, hands, hands, handsYou, you cause it goes on and on and onAnd it goes on and on and on yeaaahI throw my hands up in the air sometimesSaying ayo gotta let goI wanna celebrate and live my lifeSaying ayo baby, let's goCause we gon' rock this clubWe gon' go all night we gon' light it upLike it's dynamiteCause I told you once now I told you twiceWe gon' light it up like it's dynamiteI came to move, move, move, moveGet out the way me andmy crew, crew, crew, crewI'm in the club so I'm gonna do, do, do, doJust drop the phoneCame here to do, do, do, doYeah, yeah cause it goes on and on and onAnd it goes on and on and onI throw my hands up in the air sometimesSayin ayo gotta let goI wanna celebrate and live my lifeSayin ayo baby, let's goCause we gon' rock this clubWe gon' go all night we gon' light it upLike it's dynamiteCause I told you once now I told you twiceWe gon' light it up like it's dynamiteI'm gonna take it all outI'm gonna be the last one standingI'm over all I'm gonna be the last one landingCause I, I believe itAnd I, I, I .. I just want it allI just want it allI'm gonna put my hands in the airHands anekatips in the airPut your hands in the airI throw my hands up in the air sometimesSayin ayo gotta let goI wanna celebrate and live my lifeSayin ayo baby, let's goCause we gon' rock this clubWe gon' go all night we gon' light it upLike it's dynamiteCause I told you once now I told you twiceWe gon' light it up like it's dynamite

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +15
DB+15 2013-02-06

优秀文章

独行于世

ZxID:9194420

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-02-06 0
哦 了 听完了
音乐无极限 欢迎你
搁浅 

ZxID:21534558

等级: 元老