楼层直达
寂寥≈≈lonel

ZxID:16143456

等级: 少尉
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-03-21 0

点击在新窗播放

Marilyn Manson - This Is The New Shit

歌词:
Everything’s been said before     There’s nothing left to say anymore      When it’s all the same              You can ask for it by name                  Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch              Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party               Sex, sex, sex, don’t forget the violence              Blah, blah, blah               Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely            Stick your stupid slogan in            Everybody sing along              Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch            Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party                    Sex, sex, sex, don’t forget the violence                 Blah, blah, blah                   Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely                 Stick your stupid slogan in                    Everybody sing along                                                     Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit?                  Stand up and admit it, tomorrow’s never coming                        This is the new shit                       Stand up and admit it                    Do we need it? NO!                                      Do we want it? YEAH!                          This is the new shit                        Stand up and admit it                               Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch                          Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party                            Sex, sex, sex, don’t forget the violence                              Blah, blah, blah                               Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely                           Stick your stupid slogan in                         Everybody sing along                                 Everything’s been said before                              There’s nothing left to say anymore                                  When it’s all the same                                   You can ask for it by name                                                                                     Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit?                           Stand up and admit it, tomorrow’s never coming                      This is the new shit                    Stand up and admit it                      Do we need it? NO!                        Do we want it? YEAH!                     This is the new shit                         Stand up and admit it                                                                   Now it’s you-know-who                I’ve got the you-know-what              I stick it in the you-know-where           You know why, you don’t care                                  Now it’s you-know-who                         I’ve got the you-know-what                   I stick it in the you-know-where                        You know why, you don’t care                          Now it’s you-know-who                  I’ve got the you-know-what                            I stick it in the you-know-where                        You know why, you don’t care                              Now it’s you-know-who                               I’ve got the you-know-what                            I stick it in the you-know-where                          You know why, you don’t care                                                                     Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch                           Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party                          Sex, sex, sex, don’t forget the violence                                 Blah, blah, blah                                   Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely                            Stick your stupid slogan in                                Everybody sing along                                                                                           Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit?                              Stand up and admit it, tomorrow’s never coming                           This is the new shit                                 Stand up and admit it                                 Do we need it? NO!                                 Do we want it? YEAH!                               This is the new shit                             Stand up and admit it                                                                                          Let us                           We’re entertaining you                          Let us                          We’re entertaining you                     Let us                     We’re entertaining you                        Let us                                  We’re entertaining you                                 Let us                                                      We’re entertaining you                                

[ 此帖被寂寥≈≈lonel在2013-03-21 18:33重新编辑 ]

际遇之神

惩罚

寂寥≈≈lonel穿马甲被大家发现,罚款DB3

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +16
DB+16 2013-03-21

♫音乐版块欢迎你♫  

独行于世

ZxID:9194420

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-03-21 0
歌词排版有点乱哦
音乐无极限 欢迎你
寂寥≈≈lonel

ZxID:16143456

等级: 少尉
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2013-03-21 0
曼森叔的歌,   非常棒的摇滚。
 能者居之

ZxID:22536688

等级: 贵宾
配偶: 阿磊;

举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2013-03-22 0
图片邪恶
两旁世人

ZxID:22955350

等级: 元老
安安静静的做一个两旁世人。  

举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2013-03-22 0
很喜欢他
qqQ9a783e9d

ZxID:19396495

等级: 上校
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2013-03-22 0
很喜欢他 不错
http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=fd919ec58326cffc692abfba89004a7d/63d9f2d3572c11dfe338577f622762d0f603c285.jpg
« 返回列表
发帖 回复