ヽ(●′ε`●)ノfly by ヽ(●′ε`●)ノ

楼层直达
oi丶疼妳的ze任

ZxID:24899628

等级: 元帅
╔━━━━━━━━╗ ┃猴岛基友团木木哥┃╚━━━━━━━━╝

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-06-13 0

FLY BY
All dressed up you're good to goCheck in your style from head to toeHooked up and naturalYou're feeling beautiful9 times out of 10 you knowLate night club like a video with theHot stuff - top stuff - we got stuff ohWhat a night (night)So far (far)Pulling up curb side in your car (your car)What a sight (sight)You are (are)Think I know somewhere we can parkAfter darkSystem up with the top downGot the city on lock downDrive by in the low rideHands high when we fly bySystem up with the top downGot the city on lock downDrive by in the low rideHands high when we fly byFly by, fly by, fly by, fly by......Girl it's time to let you knowI'm down if you wanna goWe can take it nice and slowWe got until tomorrowUK style UK flowWe got you hot like WhoaWith the hot stuff - top stuff - we got stuffWhat a night (night)So far (far)Pulling up curb side in your car (your car)What a sight (sight)You are (are)Think I know somewhere we can parkAfter darkI'll tell you this for a fact, factA lot of ladies step up on a fat trackLeave ya fella in the cornerWith his starter cap,Show him how to actShow me loveWhere you at?What a nightSo farPulling up curb side in your carWhat a sightYou areThink I know somewhere we can parkAfter dark                    

点击在新窗播放

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +16
DB+16 2013-06-13

优秀文章

怪·阿·姨

ZxID:21684806

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-06-13 0
美女老婆

楼主留言:

O(∩_∩)O美女版版~

音乐无极限 欢迎你