倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
4个回复

【A New Love - Zarah】轻快节奏,单曲循环

楼层直达
 玩世丶

ZxID:19315219

等级: 大校
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-07-14 0
                                                                     歌词:I wish you never thought out for saying this  
                                                                                I'll really feel about us
                                                                                got me gaught when you're a cool cool mad boy
                                                                                I need something new in my life
                                                                                I'm gonna argue any more
                                                                                I'm gonna change my mind this time
                                                                                Think tired of the arguements, tired of your lies and selfishness

you said you love me but you always make me cry
                                                                                I need someone who's gonna wanna treat me right(that's why I stay)

The more i give my heart, many times I did before
                                                                                but my all into you, i loved you all conditionally
                                                                                don't wanna analyse, no more lonely next to me, I need love, a new love
                                                                                (x2)

I wish you now you know how you really feels
                                                                                when someone cared about you
                                                                                Since separated,boy
                                                                                If you're missin' me like crazy
                                                                                I'm gonna get you another chance
                                                                                Cuz I know you never change
                                                                                I was tired to be in playin' now
                                                                                That's the reason why i left you

you said you love me but you always make me cry(always make me cry)
                                                                                I need someone who's gone wanna treat me right
                                                                                The more i give your heart many times I did before
                                                                                but my all into you, i loved you all condition don't wanna analys                                                                                
                                                                                e, No more lonely next to me, I need love, a new love
                                                                                (x3)yeah~ a new love

点击在新窗播放        
[ 此帖被 玩世丶在2013-07-14 20:58重新编辑 ]
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +13
DB+13 2013-07-15

优秀文章

光阴的故事_

ZxID:22919344

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-07-14 0
收藏了
独行于世

ZxID:9194420