1个回复

[文字美图]爱情永不死。

楼层直达
沫沫沫沫姐

ZxID:28188477

等级: 上校
◆美妞都来我怀抱

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-08-16 0

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.  
                                             爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  
                                   假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。  

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 
                                              有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me
                                                             看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.  
                                                                      距离使两颗心靠得更近。

I need him like I need the air to breathe.
                                                                     我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
                                                           如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
                                                                  爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。    

I I know what love is, it is because of you.
                                                                   因为你,我懂得了爱。

Love is the greatest refreshment in life. 
                                                                   爱情是生活最好的提神剂。

Love never dies.  
                                                                               爱情永不死。

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +10
DB+10 2013-08-16

_﹏ ﹌贴图板块.欢迎您 ⊹⊱⋛⋋⋌⋚⊰

泪玘韵

ZxID:13767573

等级: 版主
配偶: 泪玘寒
  ◕。热会二队◕。  ◕。二队队长◕。 

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-08-16 0
很美的图片~
« 返回列表
发帖 回复