That place in your heart 有没有人记得这首歌...
"心灵之处"
walk with me break some bread here with me Enemy
跟我走吧,与我同甘共苦,安米
Why can’t you live with me?
为何不与我生活在一起?
Who are you?
你是怎样的人啊?
what did i do to you?
我对你做过了什么?
Wish i knew why can’t i live with you?
但愿我明白不能共处的原因.
We are all born the same
我们都是生来无异
Then we seperate
却要各分东西
Then the world falls apart and blame turns to hate
世界变得支离破碎,怪罪变成憎恨
we must not contemplate how far apart we are
不必心计我们分处多遥远
there is always a way to that place in your heart.
总有路可以引入你的心灵之处
Hated one
对憎恨的人
Just put down your gun
放下你手中的木仓吧
done is done
做过的已成过去
why can’t we live as one?
为何我们不能亲密无间如一人?
feel no shame the air we breath is the same
无羞无愧,我们呼吸一样的空气
heal the pain
治愈伤痛
why do we live in vain?
为何我们生活得空虚?
We are all born the same
我们都是生来无异
Then we seperate
却要各分东西
Then the world falls apart
世界变得支离破碎
and blame turns to hate
怪罪变成憎恨
we must not contemplate
我们不必心计
how far apart we are
分处有多遥远
there is always a way
总有一条路
to that place in your heart
可以引入你的心灵之处
[ 此帖被独行于世在2013-08-30 16:22重新编辑 ]