10个回复

IOS最新教程,最简单的教程。会英语的上。汉语哥绕道。

楼层直达
ωǒ wwwwwww

ZxID:17478842

等级: 上士
来自:深圳市高新科技 腾讯公司电信IDC机房
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2014-02-03 0
First, the first note, brush is increased by $integral download software, through integration, in exchange for dollars, if feel trouble, don't look down, don't trouble, as long as the operation, is very simple.
Suggestions for operation in the WIFI environment
Second, be sure to use the Apple device, in addition to MAC Apple devices, the system requires more than IOS6.1, not escape can escape.
Third, need to USA Apple accounts, can go to the Taobao buy, also the most expensive of the 2 blocks of one ~, 2 dollars in 10 dollar, it is quite effective! I bought is 1 dollars
Here: why do you want to buy their own America account? Because this involves taking dollars diamond this step, now cool running in America store shelves, we need to put their own account to switch back to the Chinese, Download cool running, and then pay the switch back to the American, never against the dollar in the switch, then your this $10 is spent! If the trouble can I give you USA account, as long as you don't hand cheap, to change the password on the good, the most important share. I will put America account package to you, other countries can also find I want, pay attention to other countries to download the software can also increase the integral! (it is important)
Fourth, I can only say, this is the most secure way to buy cool running free diamond, if you want to say, can be simple point, I can say, you are skilled, feel easy, my tutorial will step by step to teach you how to brush the dollar integral, although I hope home keep a low profile, but I still hope that more people can get free stuff, so, we can use their own strength, this I made detailed tutorial, to other forum can also!
Below to begin the tutorial!
The first step, I do demonstrate into mobile phone settings found iTunes Store and App store this option with 7.04 of my system, points into the landing America iTunes account (can go Taobao buy, can go to the group for), then will pop-up, OK
The second step, normally will automatically to app download software interface, if not to, then open interface, have a look Is it right? Into English, if a English, then the next step, if not, then have a look your account, Is it right? American account!
The third step, open the browser apple, understand what call comes, don't use what QQ Micro message directly open, white tear! The landing site: [size=font-size: 12pt, 12pt] http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/f577cbb2 (teach you methods, or manual input, either the link to his post on the QQ. Then the mobile phone is copied to the browser, must be the browser. Safari) the fourth step, your mobile phone will prompt the click Get Started to the top! Webpage little pop-up window
Then click OKAY
The fifth step, will automatically prompt installation description file, don't hesitate, install it, had no effect on the system
The sixth step, after the installation, normally can automatically rebound Webpage, if you don't play, then back to the Webpage manually refresh
The result is shown below
The seventh step, click on the above LAUNCH or below the green key, will display the interface, select the download app download this app
[PS: some mobile phone a little green key or download the solution to open the browser, the bottom of a total of five options, choose fourth, then no trace of browsing, and then re operation, the basic can be ~ of course, the majority of mobile phone is not the problem]
The eighth step, the app downloaded to open the run for more than 30 seconds ~ best run for one minute, then back to the Webpage, you can refresh, if not changed, then click the green key, if the rebound game, it will run again for more than 30 seconds, but the last Webpage will become as below as shown in this
The ninth step, after the following began to download your software ~ each download software, to run more than 30 seconds, remember that it is more than 30 seconds, then there will be integral, display, some people do not know where to display integral, the upper right corner of the zero, is your points!
Advanced articles
The tenth step, mobile phone set ***
Remember, you are now logged is USA Apple account, search software Onavo Protect must name search, and then install the open.
Eleventh click the red part
Twelfth click on the green strip part will prompt you to install description file, need to install, no influence on the system
If you need to enter a password, you set the password lock screen!
Until the mobile phone over *** small box, set successfully!
Back to the download site, have a look, Is it right? Can download a lot! Advanced chapter two mount *** in the UK
This tutorial is less hope you forgive me
The first step, or replacement of the app account, for the British, I open a, if it is to close it to the group for, if not to ask for it, only to Taobao buy, also 1 block 2 things [email protected] password Aa123456
The second step, the search software ***ONECLICK in app after open the download
The third step, the installation configuration file, after installed into the set of general *** ***oneclick-ukip
The fourth step, to brush the site, continue to download software, brush ~ last exchange points
Through my tutorial, you can free brush to more than 3000 points, in the 2-3 days here, I will teach you how to change into dollars
The first step, enter your brush integral website, click on the GIFT APPS
The second step, select the 10iTunes Gift Card will appear below, here don't point ah
The third step, if you are using a shared account, do not point, contact group, used the account to help you recharge, you put the letter sent to him that string is I, OK, and then the game account password, give me, I help you recharge 750 drill, or that sentence, don't believe me
If you are using their own account, then continue to the next step! Click on the REDEEM NOW and then DONE well, dollars to your account
The fourth step, enter the game consumer, you must put the mobile phone now cool running removed, use your America account, in app search every day cool running re download, according to the prompt, you can consume
The last topic, the dollar will brush you can do purchasing $10 to more than 60 yuan
[size=font-size: 12pt, 12pt]
What to buy enough ~ excess is nonsense
Reminder: if you don't change the diamond, can earn 3000 points to me, I help you change. Or to join a group for group management to help you exchange diamond.
为了不和谐  只有这方法了。。
蓝宝、

ZxID:41450855

等级: 大校
每个人是每个人的过客

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2014-02-03 0
你不觉得去百度英汉互译一下就好了么?
蓝宝、

ZxID:41450855

等级: 大校
每个人是每个人的过客

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2014-02-03 0
首先,第一个音符,刷是增加到了积分下载软件,通过整合,以换取美元,如果觉得麻烦,不要向下看,别麻烦了,只要操作,很简单。
在WiFi环境下运行的建议
第二,一定要使用苹果的设备,除了MAC苹果的设备,系统需要更多的ios6.1,逃不能逃脱。
第三,需要美国的苹果账号,可以去淘宝购买,也是最昂贵的2块一~,10美元2美元,这是很有效的!我买的是1美元
这里:你为什么要买自己的美国户口?因为这涉及到美元的钻石这一步,现在酷跑在美国商店的货架上,我们需要把自己的账户切换回中国,下载酷跑,然后再交回到美国,从来没有在开关对美元的汇率,那么这10美元是花!如果问题我可以给你美国的帐户,只要你不手贱,在良好的更改密码,最重要的份额。我将把美国户口的包给你,其他国家也可以找到我想要的,注意到其他国家去下载软件也可以增加积分!(很重要)
第四,我只能说,这是最安全的方式购买酷自由运转的钻石,如果你想说的话,可以简单一点,我可以说,你是熟练的,感觉很容易,我的教程将一步一步教你如何刷美元积分,虽然我希望家里保持低调,但我还是希望更多的人可以获得免费的东西,所以,我们可以用自己的实力,这我做了详细的教程,也可以对其他论坛!
下面开始教程!
第一步,我确实证明手机设置iTunes和App Store和我的7.04个系统发现了这个选项,点到登陆美国的iTunes帐户(可以去淘宝上买,可以去组),然后会弹出,好的
第二步,通常会自动应用程序下载的软件界面,如果不,那么开放接口,看看它是正确的吗?在英国,如果一个英国,然后下一步,如果没有,那就看你的账户,对吗?美国的帐户!
第三步,打开浏览器,苹果,明白了什么叫来,不使用QQ微型消息直接打开,白色的眼泪!登陆网站:[大小,字体大小:12,12 ] http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/f577cbb2(教你的方法,或手动输入,或链接到自己的岗位上QQ。然后手机复制到浏览器,浏览器必须。Safari)第四步,你的手机会提示点击开始前!网页小弹出窗口
然后点击好
第五步,将自动提示安装说明文件,不要犹豫,安装它,对系统无影响
第六步,安装后,通常会自动反弹的网页,如果你不玩,然后回到网页手动刷新
结果显示如下
第七步,在以上或以下的绿色发射键,将显示界面,选择下载的应用程序下载这个程序
【注:一些移动电话一点绿键或下载打开浏览器的解决方案,共有五个选项,选择第四的底部,然后没有一丝的浏览,然后重新运行,基本可以~当然,手机大部分都不是问题]
第八步,应用程序下载到打开运行超过30秒~最好跑一分钟,然后回到网页,您可以刷新,如果不改变,然后点击绿色的关键,如果反弹的游戏,它将再次运行时间超过30秒,但最后的网页将成为如下所示的这
第九步,之后开始下载你的软件~每个下载软件,运行超过30秒,记住它是超过30秒,然后会有积分,显示,有些人不知道在哪里显示积分,对零的右上角,你点!
高级篇
第十步,手机设置***
记住,你现在已经是美国苹果账户,搜索软件Onavo保护必须名字进行搜索,然后安装开放。
第十一单击红色的部分
点击绿色条部分第十二将提示您安装说明文件,需要安装,不会对系统的影响
如果你需要输入密码,你设置的密码锁屏!
直到在***的小盒子,移动电话,设置成功!
回到下载网站,看看,是不是?可以下载很多!在英国,先进的第二安装***
本教程是不希望你原谅我
第一步,或更换应用程序的帐户,为英国,我打开,如果要关闭它的组,如果不去问它,只有淘宝购买,还1块2件事[email protected]密码aa123456
第二步,搜索软件***oneclick在应用程序打开下载后
第三步,安装结构                  只是我翻译楼主的  ,有事不找我!
想壹味的

ZxID:21302750

等级: 少尉
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2014-02-03 0
2楼好人
佰·2

ZxID:17456700

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2014-02-03 0
看不懂
泠月╮葬婲魂△

ZxID:3052596

等级: 大将
曾经输掉的东西,只要你想,就一定可以再一点一点赢回来!

举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2014-02-03 0
很深奥0。
Loyal     Obligation     Valued    Excuse
      忠心       责任       尊重     宽恕
    ﹌﹌﹌﹌     ﹌﹌﹌﹌     ﹌﹌﹌﹌   ﹌﹌﹌﹌
«ℳc每个英文单词的开头 第1个字母连起来那才是爱♥½.»
ωǒ wwwwwww

ZxID:17478842

等级: 上士
来自:深圳市高新科技 腾讯公司电信IDC机房
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2014-02-03 0
2楼要点脸行么。
请叫我小骚年

ZxID:15211163

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2014-02-03 0
笑了 英文的方法 和没公布 一样
QQ群机器人bdb2

ZxID:28254143

等级: 大尉

举报 只看该作者 8楼  发表于: 2014-02-03 0
首先,第一个音符,刷美元增加了积分下载软件,通过集成,以换取美元,如果觉得麻烦,别往下看,不麻烦,只要操作,很简单。
建议在无线环境中操作
第二,一定要使用苹果的设备,除了MAC苹果设备,系统需要超过IOS6.1,不能逃脱可以逃脱。
第三,需要美国苹果公司账户,可以去淘宝购买,也最昂贵的一个~ 2块,2美元的10美元,很有效!我买了1美元
:你为什么想购买自己的美国账户吗?钻石这一步,因为这涉及到以美元现在酷跑在美国商店的货架上,我们需要把自己的账户切换回中国,下载酷跑,然后切换回美国,不兑美元的开关,那么你这花10美元!如果美国问题我可以给你账户,只要你不便宜,更改密码的好,最重要的份额。我将把美国帐户包给你,其他国家也可以找到我想要的,注意其他国家下载软件还可以增加积分!(很重要)
第四,我只能说,这是最安全的方式购买酷运行免费的钻石,如果你想说的,可以是简单的,我只能说,你是熟练,感觉轻松,我的教程一步一步教你如何刷美元积分,虽然我希望保持低调,但我仍然希望更多的人能得到免费的东西,所以,我们可以用自己的力量,这个我做了详细的教程,其他论坛也可以!
下面开始本教程!
第一步,我确实证明到手机设置发现iTunes和App Store这个选项有7.04的系统,点到美国登陆iTunes帐户(可以去淘宝购买,可以去组),然后会弹出,OK
第二步,通常将自动应用下载软件界面,如果不去,然后打开界面,看看它是正确的吗?成英语,如果英语,然后下一步,如果不是,然后看看你的账户,这是正确的吗?美国帐户!
第三步,打开浏览器,苹果理解什么叫来了,不要使用QQ微信息直接打开,白色的眼泪!的着陆地点:(大小=字体大小:12 pt,12 pt]http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/f577cbb2(教你方法,或手动输入,QQ上的链接到他的职务。然后复制到浏览器,手机必须浏览器。Safari)第四步,你的手机将提示点击开始!网页的小弹出窗口
然后单击好吧
第五步,会自动提示安装描述文件,不要犹豫,安装它,对系统没有影响
第六步,安装后,正常情况下可以自动反弹网页,如果你不玩,然后回到网页手动刷新
结果如下所示
第七步,点击上面的发射或低于绿色键,将显示界面,选择下载软件下载这个应用程序
(PS:一些手机小绿键或打开浏览器,下载解决方案的底部共有五个选项,选择第四,然后没有一丝浏览,然后再操作,基本可以~当然,绝大多数的手机不是问题)
第八步,打开运行的应用程序下载超过30秒~最好运行一分钟,然后回到网页,你可以刷新,如果没有改变,然后单击绿色的键,如果反弹的游戏,它将再次运行超过30秒,但最后一个网页将如下所示
第九步,下面开始下载你的软件~每一个下载软件,运行超过30秒,记住超过30秒,然后会有积分,显示,一些人们不知道在哪里显示积分,右上角的零,你的观点!
先进的文章
第十一步,手机设置***
记住,你现在登录美国苹果账户,搜索软件拥有保护必须名称搜索,然后安装。
十一点击红色部分
第十二点击绿色地带部分将提示您安装描述文件,需要安装,不影响系统
如果你需要输入一个密码,设置密码锁定屏幕!
直到手机在***小盒子,设置成功!
下载网站,看一看,它是正确的吗?可以下载很多!在英国先进的第二章山***
本教程是不希望你原谅我
应用程序的第一步,或更换账户,为英国,我打开一个,如果是关闭小组,如果没有要求,也只有淘宝买,1块2的事情Aa123456 262323138 @qq.com密码
第二步,搜索软件***ONECLICK应用程序打开后下载
第三步,安装配置文件,安装后一般*** ***oneclick-ukip集
第四步,刷网站,继续下载软件,刷~最后交换观点
通过我的教程中,您可以免费刷超过3000点,在这里的2 - 3天,我将教你如何改变成美元
第一步,输入您的刷积分网站,点击礼物应用
第二步,选择10 itunes礼品卡会出现下面,这里别点啊
第三步,如果您正在使用一个共享帐户,没有点,联络小组,使用账户帮你充电,你把信送给他,字符串是我,好吧,然后游戏帐户密码,给我,我帮你充电750钻,还是那句话,不相信我
如果您正在使用自己的账户,然后继续下一步!现在点击赎回,然后做得好,美元到你的账户
第四步,进入游戏消费者,你现在必须把手机酷跑了,用你的美国账户,每天在应用搜索酷重新下载运行,根据提示,你可以使用
最后一个话题,美元会刷你可以购买10美元到超过60元
[大小=字体大小:12 pt,12 pt]
买什么足够~过剩是无稽之谈
提示:如果你不改变钻石,可以赚3000点给我,我帮你改变。或者加入一个小组组管理来帮助你交流钻石。
我没有盗图!!!
刘抠门

ZxID:42334827

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看该作者 9楼  发表于: 2014-02-03 0
是什么呀