3个回复

I Can't Make You Love Me-- Priyanka Chopra

楼层直达
居家.

ZxID:23259856

等级: 督察
春雨润梨花  秋水渐潺湲

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2014-05-03 0

点击在新窗播放

"I Can't Make You Love Me"

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' it won't

Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head

Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me close
Don't patronize

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
Somethin' it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I'll feel the power
'Cause I can't make you love me..

'Cause I can't make...

'Cause I can't make...

I'll close my eyes
Then I won't see
Love you don't feel
When you're holdin' me
Morning will come
And I'll do what's right
Just give me till then
To give up this fight
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
Somethin' it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I'll feel the power
'Cause I can't make...

居家男人

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +12
DB+12 2014-05-03

ω优秀文章ωއއ音乐版块欢迎你♪

Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.
笑萱丨STYLE

ZxID:23752808

等级: 元老
配偶: 事事女
Shape Of My Heart

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2014-05-03 0
唱的的好感人嘛
音乐无极限欢迎您
K.CL

ZxID:16358020

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2014-05-03 0