楼层直达
清空梦

ZxID:20112075

等级: 元老
配偶: 清空心
 ◕热会四队◕        ◕四队队长◕

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2014-05-18 0

点击在新窗播放

I'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazy (crazy)I wanted the fame, but not the cover of NewsweekOh well, guess beggars can't be chooseyWanted to receive attention for my musicWanted to be left alone, the public excuse meBeen wanting my cake, I need it too, wanting it both waysFame may be a balloon cause my ego inflatedWhen I blew seep it was confusingCause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leafAbused ink, used it as a tool when I blew steamHit the lottery, oh weeWith what I gave up to get was bittersweetIt was like winning a huge meetIronic cause I think I'm getting so big I need a shrinkI'm beginning to lose sleep: one sheep, two sheepGoing cucko and cuckier as Kool KeithBut I'm actually weirder than you thinkCause I'mI'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyWell, that's not fairWell, that's not fairNow I ain't much of a poetBut I know somebody once told me to seize the momentAnd don't squander itCause you never know when it could all be over' so I keep conjuringSometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from(Yeah, ponder itDo you wonder there's no wonderyou're losing your mind the way you're brought up?)I think you've been wandering offdown your and stumbled upon JeffStumbled on 'ta Jeff VanVonderenCause I needed an intervention in this tointervene between me and this monsterAnd save me from myself and all this conflictCause the very things thatI love is killing me and I can't conquer itMy OCD is ' me in the headKeep knocking, nobody's home, I'm sleepwalkingI'm just relaying what the voice of my head sayingDon't shoot the messenger, I'm just friends with theI'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyWell, that's not fairWell, that's not fairCall me crazy, but I had this visionOne day that I'd walk amongst you regular civiliansBut until then drums get killed I'm coming straight atEmcees, blood get spilled and ITake it back to the days that I get on a Dre trackGive every kid who got played gatPumped the villain and shit that say backTo the kids who played ‘emI ain't here to save the fucking childrenBut if one kid out of a hundred millionWho are going through a struggle feels and relates that's greatIt's payback, Russell Wilson falling way backIn the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make thatStraw in the gold chump I will spend' in a hay stackMaybe I need a straightjacket, face factsI am nuts for real, but I'm okay with thatIt's nothing, I'm still friends with aI'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyI'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm crazyYeah, you think I'm crazyWell, that's not fair Well, that's not fair

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +14
DB+14 2014-05-18

♬ 优秀文章އއ音乐版块欢迎你♪

K.CL

ZxID:16358020

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2014-05-18 0
又是一首很熟悉的英文
K.CL

ZxID:16358020

举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2014-05-18 0