楼层直达
清空梦

ZxID:20112075

等级: 元老
配偶: 清空心
 ◕热会四队◕        ◕四队队长◕

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2014-05-18 0

点击在新窗播放

Young And BeautifulLana Del ReyI've seen the worldDone it all, had my cake nowDiamonds, brilliant, and Bel-Air nowHot summer nights, mid-JulyWhen you and I were forever wildThe crazy days, the city lightsThe way you'd play with me like a childWill you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautifulWill you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soulI know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautifulI've seen the world, lit it up as my stage nowChanneling angels in the new age nowHot summer days, rock and rollThe way you'd play for me at your showAnd all the ways I got to knowYour pretty face and electric soulWill you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautifulWill you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soulI know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautifulDear lord when I get to heavenPlease let me bring my manWhen he comes tell me that you'll let meFather tell me if you canOh that grace, oh that bodyOh that face makes me wanna partyHe's my sun, he makes me shine like diamondsWill you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautifulWill you still love me when I got nothiyg but my aching soulI know you will, I know you willI know that you willWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautifulWill you still love me when I'm no longer beautifulWill you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful

际遇之神

奖励

突然被神秘光线击中,坠入时光隧道,获得1DB1猪头术

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +14
DB+14 2014-05-18

♬ 优秀文章އއ音乐版块欢迎你♪

K.CL

ZxID:16358020

等级: 元老

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2014-05-18 0
又是一首不错的英文歌
K.CL