楼层直达
花开那年丶

ZxID:20774595

等级: 版主
๓ 校园青春欢迎你๓

举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2020-10-31 0

一、
爱教会我们最艰难的一课就是放手那些不愿成为你一部分的心。
One of the hardest lessons love teaches is letting go of hearts that don't wish to be a part of your own.
二、
我可能渴望爱情,但我永远不会贪婪到仅仅因为短期的需要而降低自己的界限。我凡事讲究质量。
I might be starving for love,but i'll never be greedy enough to lower my boundaries just because of a short-term need.I choose quality in everything.

三、
如果你能以一颗破碎的心灵去梦想,以一颗破碎的心去爱,你就值得拥有这个世界和它所有的财富。
If you can dream with a damaged mind and love with a shattered heart,you deserve this world and all of its treasures.
四、
有时候,发现自己是谁最简单的方法就是在那些你根本不需要成为什么的地方。
Sometimes the easiest way to find out who you are is to be around those where you don't have to be anything at all.

五、
花点时间想想所有你一直想要的东西以及所有你能实现它们的方法。试着在不沮丧或不贬低自己的情况下这样做。
Take the time to think about all the things you always wanted and all the ways you can manifest them.try to do this without getting frustrated or putting yourself down.
六、
继续。你做到了这一步,同时也尊重了自己的灵魂。集结你的力量。路到尽头必有休息。
Keep going.You made it this far while honouring your soul.Rally your strength.There will be rest where the road ends.

七、
不要因为失去而分心,也不要错过你所得到的。没有更好的东西代替,任何东西都不会被拿走。更多的东西总是试图向你走来。接受即将到来的祝福吧,因为它们是你应得的。
Don't be distracted by the loss and miss what you are gaining.Nothing is ever taken away without being replaced with better.More is always trying to make its way to you.Be okay with accepting the blessings coming because you deserve them.
八、
我希望你有勇气让事情顺其自然。如果必要的话,允许它崩溃。要勇敢地相信,在你从未想过的生活中,幸福是可能的。
I hope you have the courage to let it be what it will be.allow it to fall apart if it must.to be brave enough to believe your happiness is possible in a life you had never considered.

九、
无论你现在在生活的哪个角落。只要记住,你还有更多的东西,你有更多的东西。未来的日子将会告诉你为什么坚持度过所有的黑暗时期是很重要的。
Wherever you are in your life right now.just remember,there is more for you,there is more to you.there are days coming that are going to show you why it was important to hold on through out all the dark times.

际遇之神

奖励

抓到猴岛总版偷看MM洗澡的证据,要挟总版获得 10DB

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +18
DB+18 2020-11-01

校园青春ღ欢迎您

言卿 

ZxID:288889

等级: 督察

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2020-11-01 0
校园青春ღ欢迎您
« 返回列表