1个回复

[恶搞图片]To Absent Brothers   -   To Absent Brothers

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-03-31 0

To Absent Brothers
An Irishman walks into a bar in Dublin, orders three pints of Guinness and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finished all three, he comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender says to him, 'You know, a pint goes flat after I draw it; it would taste better if you bought one at a time.' The Irishman replies, 'Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days we all drank together. 'The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. The Irishman becomes a regular in the bar and always drinks the same way: he orders three pints and drinks the three pints by taking drinks from each of them in turn. One day, he comes in and orders two pints. All the other regulars in the bar notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, 'I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss.' The Irishman looks confused for a moment, then a lights dawns in his eye and he laughs. 'Oh, no, ' he says, 'Everyone is fine. I've just quit drinking!

如果沒有兄弟
一個愛爾蘭人在都柏林,走進一間酒吧,訂單三品脫吉尼斯坐在房間的背面,反過來每個人喝一小口。當他完成所有三個,他回來後到酒吧和訂單三個。酒保對他說,'你知道,一品脫走平後,我畫它,它會口感更好,如果你買了一次。“愛爾蘭人回答,“嗯,你看,我有兩個兄弟。一個是在美國,澳大利亞,和我在這裡在都柏林。當我們都離開了家,我們承諾,我們就喝這種方式來記住的日子,我們一起喝。 “酒保也承認,這是一個很好的習慣,並離開那裡。愛爾蘭成為在酒吧的常客,總是喝同樣的方式:他命令三品脫,從他們每個人輪流到飲料的三品脫飲料。有一天,他和訂單兩品脫。在酒吧通知所有其他的常客,落地無聲。當他回來的第二輪酒吧,酒保說,“我不想要打擾你的悲傷,但我想上提供的巨大損失表示慰問。”愛爾蘭人看上去混淆了一會兒,然後A亮起黎明在他的眼睛,他笑著說。 “哦,不,”他說,“每個人都很好。我剛剛戒酒!

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-03-31

♥感谢对笑话板块的支持♥

尐寵児の僷灬

ZxID:23831

等级: 元老
经历一些事 看清一些人

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-03-31 0
很经典啊~
« 返回列表
发帖 回复