倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[恶搞图片]At restaurant  在餐館

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-14 0

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him and, as he sits, the waitress comes over and asks for their order. The man says, "I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," then turns to the ostrich."What's yours?"

"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will be $6.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact amount for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and the ostrich says, "I'll have the same." Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change. This becomes a routine until, late one evening, the two enter again.

"The usual?" asks the waitress.

"No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and salad," says the man.

"Same for me," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress comes with the order and says, "That will be $12.62."

Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change out of your pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and I found an old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I'd just put my hand in my pocket, and the right amount of money would always be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

That's right! Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

The waitress then asks, "One other thing, Sir. What's with the ostrich?"

The man sighs and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with long legs who agrees with everything I say."

一名男子走進一家餐館,他身後的成年鴕鳥,他就坐下,服務員過來,並要求其順序。該名男子說,“我有一個漢堡包,薯條和可樂”,然後變成鴕鳥。“你什麼?”

“我有相同的,說:”鴕鳥。

短的時間後服務員返回的順序。 “這將是$ 6.40,請”和男子的手伸進他的口袋裡翻出的確切數額,支付。

第二天,該名男子和鴕鳥再來,該名男子說,“我有一個漢堡包,薯條和可樂,”鴕鳥說,“我有相同的。”再次男子手伸進他的口袋裡的零錢支付。這將成為一個常規,直到年底的一個晚上,兩人再次輸入。

“通常的嗎?”服務員問。

“不,這是星期五晚上,所以我將有一個牛排,烤土豆和沙拉,說:”該名男子。

“我也一樣,說:”鴕鳥。

一個很短的時間後,女服務員帶有順序,並說,“這將是$ 12.62。”

再次拉零錢男子從口袋裡拿出並放在桌子上。

女服務員也擋不住她的好奇心不再。 “對不起,先生,你如何管理總是每次拿出你的口袋裡的零錢嗎?”

“好吧,”男人說,“幾年前我打掃閣樓,我發現了一個舊燈泡,當我擦一個精靈出現,給了我兩個願望。我第一個願望是,如果我不得不付出什麼我只是把我的手在我的口袋裡,和適量的錢將永遠存在。“

“這是輝煌的!”女服務員說。 “大多數人願意為一百萬美元或東西,但你永遠是豐富的,只要你想你住!”

沒錯!無論是一加侖牛奶或勞斯萊斯,確切的錢是永遠存在的,說:“該名男子。

女服務員,然後問:“還有一件事,主席先生。”鴕鳥“?”

該名男子嘆息和答案,“我的第二個願望是用身高長腿同意我說的一切,小妞。”

际遇之神

奖励

火眼金睛发现凤姐原来是外星人,有关部门奖励5DB

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-14

♥感谢对笑话板块的支持♥

尐寵児の僷灬

ZxID:23831