倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[恶搞图片]HOW TO HANDLE A HUSBAND 如何處理丈夫

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-16 0

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the beaches in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. People would say, 'What a peaceful & loving couple'. The local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. The Husband replied:

'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon in America ,' explained the man.

'We visited the Grand Canyon, in Arizona and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon, by horse. We hadn't gone too far when my wife's horse stumbled and she almost fell off. My wife looked down at the horse and quietly said, 'That's once. We proceeded further and her horse stumbled again. Again my wife quietly said, 'That's twice.' We hadn't gone a half-mile when the horse stumbled for the third time my wife quietly removed a revolver from her purse and shot the horse dead. I SHOUTED at her, What's wrong with you Woman! Why did you shoot the poor animal like that, are you  crazy?

She looked at me and quietly said, 'That's once.'

And from that moment..... we have lived happily ever after.'

一對夫婦正在慶祝他們的金婚紀念日之際,在牙買加蒙特哥灣的海灘上。他們國內的安寧已久的老李。人們會說,'什麼的和平與恩愛夫妻“。當地報紙記者詢問其長和美滿的婚姻的秘訣。丈夫回答說:

“嗯,它的歷史可以追溯到我們在美國的蜜月”,該名男子解釋。

“我們參觀了大峽谷,亞利桑那州,去了一趟下降到谷底,由馬。我們沒有走得太遠了,當我妻子的馬絆了一跤,她差點掉下來。馬低頭看著我的妻子,平靜地說,“這是一次。我們進行進一步和她的馬再次絆倒。再次我的妻子悄悄說,“這是兩次。”我們沒有走了半英里,第三次,我的妻子悄悄地從她的錢包,一把左輪手槍和射擊死馬當馬絆倒。我喊她,什麼是錯,你的女人!你為什麼要拍這樣的可憐的小動物,你瘋了嗎?

她看著我,平靜地說,“這是一次”。

那一刻......我們過得很幸福。“

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-16

☆笑话板块欢迎你☆

日你妈拜拜

ZxID:17688121

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-16 0
我們過得很幸福
尐寵児の僷灬

ZxID:23831