1个回复

[恶搞图片]A letter  阿信

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-15 0
A letter  阿信

A father passing by his son's bedroom, was astonished to see the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope,propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad.' He opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.

'Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you.

I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her, because of all her piercing's, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.

But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't, really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves, and trading it with the other people in the commune, for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.
In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS, so Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit, so you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love, your son,

Joshua.

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table.
Call when it is safe for me to come home

一位父親通過他的兒子的臥室,驚訝地看到,床是很好,一切都被拾起。然後,他看到了一個信封,撐起了顯著的枕頭上。它解決了,“爸爸。”他打開信封,讀了這封信,用顫抖的雙手。

“親愛的,爸爸。這是很大的遺憾和悲傷,我寫你。我有我的新女友私奔,因為我想避免與媽媽和你的場景。

我一直在尋找真正的激情與斯泰西,她是那麼漂亮,但我知道你不會同意她,因為她所有的穿孔,紋身,她緊摩托車衣服,因為她是這麼大年紀比我。

但它不僅是激情的,爸爸。她懷孕。斯泰西說,我們一定會很高興。她所擁有的拖車在樹林裡,有木柴,整個冬季的堆棧。我們同意有許多孩子的夢想。

斯泰西已經睜開眼睛,大麻不,真的傷害任何人。為我們自己,我們將越來越多,它與其他人在公社的交易,我們希望所有的可卡因和搖頭丸。
在此期間,我們將祈禱會發現,科學治療艾滋病的方法,所以斯泰西可以得到更好的。她肯定它值得!!
不要擔心,爸爸,我15,我知道如何照顧自己。有一天,我敢肯定,我們一定會回來的訪問,這樣你就可以知道你的很多的孫子。

愛,你的兒子,

約書亞。

P.S.爸爸,以上都不是真實的。我在賈森的房子。我只是想提醒大家,生活中有更糟糕的事情比學校的報告,是在廚房的桌子上。
打電話的時候,它是安全的,我回家

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-15

我很赞同

维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015

等级: 贵宾
-           都变了,所以我也变了。