倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
4个回复

[恶搞图片]Farmer John  -   農民約翰

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-24 0

Farmer John lived on a quiet rural highway. But, as time went by, the traffic built up at an alarming rate.

The traffic was so heavy and so fast that his chickens were being run over at a rate of three to six a day.

So one day Farmer John called the sheriff's office and said, "You've got to do something about all of these people driving so fast and killing all of my chickens."

"What do you want me to do?" asked the sheriff.

"I don't care," said Farmer John. "Just do something about these crazy drivers!"

So the next day, the county workers erected a sign that said

Slow: school CROSSING.

Three days later Farmer John called the sheriff and said, "You've got to do something about these drivers. The 'school crossing' sign seems to make them go even faster."

So, again, the sheriff sent out the county workers and they put up a new sign:

Slow: CHILDREN AT PLAY.

But that sped the drivers up even more!

So Farmer John kept calling, and the sheriff kept changing the signs.

Finally, Farmer John said to the sheriff, "Your signs are doing no good. Can I put up my own sign?"

The sheriff was ready to let Farmer John do just about anything if it would get him to stop calling every day. He said, "Sure thing, put up whatever you want."

And after that, the sheriff got no more calls from Farmer John.

Three weeks later, the sheriff's curiosity got the best him and he decided to give Farmer John a call. "How's the problem with those drivers? Did you put up your sign?"

"Oh, I sure did. And not one chicken has been killed since then. I've got to go. I'm very busy." He hung up the phone.

The sheriff was really curious now and he thought to himself "I'd better go out there and take a look at that sign... It might be something that WE could use to slow down drivers..."

So the sheriff drove out to Farmer John's house, and his jaw nearly hit the floor at what he saw. There, painted neatly on a sheet of plywood was Farmer John's sign:

nudist colony: go slow -- WATCH FOR CHICKS

農民約翰住在一個安靜的農村公路。但是,隨著時間的推移,交通建立在以驚人的速度。

交通是如此沉重,如此之快,他的雞被每天三至六個月的速度運行。

所以,有一天農夫約翰稱為警長的辦公室,並說,“你做的所有這些人開那麼快,殺我的所有雞隻的東西。”

“你想要什麼我做什麼?”警長問。

“我不在乎,說:”農民約翰。 “只是做這些瘋狂的司機的東西!”

於是,第二天,縣的工人豎起了牌子,上面寫著

緩慢:學校隧道。

三天後,農民約翰呼籲警長說,“你做這些司機的東西。”學校路口的標誌,似乎讓他們去得更快。“

因此,警長再次出動全縣工人,他們提出了一個新的標誌:

慢:嬰戲。

但是,這加快了司機更!