倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[恶搞图片]a man ‘s story一个人的故事

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-27 0

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie.
The genie said, "OK, You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three... You only get one wish!"
The man sat, and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?"
The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible!!! Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete -- how much steel!! No, think of another wish."
The man said "OK, I will try to think of a really good wish". Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women, know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment, know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say "nothing," know how to make them truly happy."
The genie said, "Do you want that bridge to be two lanes or four?"

一个男人走沿着加州的海滩上,偶然碰到一位老灯。他捡起来擦它出弹出一个精灵。
精灵说:“OK,你释放我从灯,等等等等,这是本月第四次,我得到一点生病的这些愿望,所以你可以忘记三...你只有一个愿望!“
坐在该名男子,并想过这个问题了一会儿,说:“我一直想要去夏威夷,但我很害怕飞行,我变得非常晕船,你能建立我夏威夷的桥梁,所以我开车送那边参观?“
精灵笑着说,“这是不可能的,想想,物流将如何支持到达太平洋底部想想多少混凝土 -!!!多少钢没有想到的另一个愿望。 “
该名男子说:“OK,我会尽量想一个真正的良好愿望”。最后,他说,“我已经结婚和离婚的四倍。我的妻子总是说,我不在乎,我敏感,所以我希望我能理解女人,知道如何将他们内心的感受是什么他们在想,当他们给我的沉默对待,知道他们为什么哭了,知道他们真正想要什么,当他们说“没事,”知道如何让他们真正的幸福。“
精灵说,“你想,桥为两车道或四?”
本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-27

♥感谢分享哦♥

丶  m 小钰。

ZxID:17633630

等级: 大元帅
             - 婉辰我爱你 。              你的微笑很美丽 .

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-27 0
这位老兄。你居然还双语笑话。不容易。顶!
尐寵児の僷灬

ZxID:23831