倒序阅读 最近浏览的帖子最近浏览的版块
2个回复

[恶搞图片]Young man's story 年輕人的故事

楼层直达
nav5

ZxID:17720446

等级: 中将
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2012-04-13 0

A young man starts a new job in a huge department store. At the end of the day, his boss comes down. "How many customers bought something from you today?"

"One," the lad says.

"One?" the boss splutters. "Our sales people average 20 to 30 customers a day! How much was the sale worth?"

"It was for 121,237.65," the lad replies.

"What the hell did you sell?"

The young man says: "First, I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium fish hook, and finally a large fish hook. Then a new fishing rod. Next I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went to the boat department and I sold him a twin-engined fishing boat. Then he said that he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the motoring department and sold him a top-of-the-range 4x4."

The boss gasps. "A man came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a 4x4?"

"No," the lad replies. "He came in to buy tampons for his wife, and I said: Your weekend's shot, mate. You should go fishing."

一個年輕人在一個巨大的百貨公司開始新的工作。在一天結束時,他的老闆。 “有多少客戶買你的東西?”

“一,”小伙子說。

“一個?”老闆濺射。 “我們的銷售人員的客戶平均20至30天!出售價值多少?”

“這是為121,237.65,”小伙子答复。

“你賣什麼樣的人呢?”

年輕人說:“首先,我賣給他一個小魚鉤,然後一個中等的魚鉤,最後一個大魚鉤,然後一個新的釣竿,接下來,我告訴他,他將需要一條船,所以我們去了船部門和我賣給他的雙引擎漁船。然後他說,他並不認為他的本田Civic會拉它,所以我就把他駕車部門賣給他一個頂級的,範圍四輪驅動“。

老闆喘氣。 “一個人在這裡來買魚鉤,你賣給他的船和一個4x4的嗎?”

“沒有,”小伙子回复。 “他來到他的妻子買衛生棉條,我說:你的週末的投籃,隊友,你應該去釣魚。”

本帖de评分: 1 条评分 DB +5
DB+5 2012-04-13

我很赞同

日你妈拜拜

ZxID:17688121

等级: 禁止发言

举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2012-04-13 0
然後一個中等的魚鉤
   维尼ヾ

ZxID:15692015